A duck!
O Knights… who until recently said “Ni”…
Is there someone else up there we could talk to?
Dinsdale! Dinsdale!
Good evening. We’ve got an action-packed evening for you tonight on Thames, but right now here’s a rotten old BBC program.
Is this the Casualty Department?
Quiet. Quiet. Now wait a minute. I have already warned this program about infringing the Army copyright of our slogan ‘It’s a pig’s life… man’s life in the modern army’. And I’m warning you if it happens again, I shall come down on this program like a ton of bricks… right. Carry on sergeant major.
Guards! Make sure the Prince doesn’t leave this room until I come and get him.
Not to leave the room, even if you come and get him.
Hello, Curry’s? I’d like to try one of your thirteen-and-sixpenny brains please.
And now an appeal for sanity from the Reverend Arthur Belling.
It’s Charwoman!
I’m warning you. If you say Jehovah once more…
Give him another twenty seconds.
There’s bugger all down here on Earth.
Sadly, David Niven cannot be with us tonight, but he has sent his fridge.
He’s mending it with his own hands!
He bloody should have been.
Your Majesty is like a big jam doughnut with cream on the top.
Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That’s what I’m on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn’t you?
It’s a fair cop.