More Photos!

Aww, what the heck. Been around since 99, never showed my picture before.

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/hubbardm/

(okay, not mine exactly…)

That may very well be the cutest newborn baby I’ve ever seen.

Almost makes me want to get a paternity test :wink:

Thanks, I’ll let her know!

Me, halfway through a paintball session and a bit frazzled…

DISC! Hmm. . .I might have to see if I can dig up some disc pictures now, my carnal, competitive side has come out!

Me doing what I do.

OK, me, relatively recently. My hair is now shorter, and the wall behind me is a light burnt orange; we’re re-decorating.

Hi there.

Ooh! the first photo thread where I actually have on-line photos (that I know about, that is!)
This is me and hubby at Summer Solstice last year.
Here’s me, snugglin’ the baby
Here’s me, burpin’ the baby
This might be me, or it might be my son, fire-spinning. Can’t tell which. But I love the owl-face the fire made!

(On preview, yeah, I think it’s my son. But it’s a really cool picture, so I’ll leave the link.)

TheOnlySaneOne, you may not be the only cute one, but you’re certainly one of them.

Anastasaeon, your face is easier on the eyes than your nickname is on the tongue.

Jayn_Newell, I bet you could kill with that glare. Call me if you want to give it a try.

Here’s my favourite picture of me. Damn, the shit you can do with makeup, a good photographer and creative use of lighting.

Okay, got my pictures together. Actually, I had them together for a little while now, but my computer shut off in the middle of making my post! :mad: So I had to start all over again. Anyway, I’m over here, complete with descriptions of each picture. And yes, there are a couple disc pictures. :slight_smile:

Here’s me.

I think you can also get to an album of my cats, those of you who might be interested. :smiley:

bus guy.

Don’t know where that stupid look got on my face. I don’t HAVE pictures of me, just others.
http://photobucket.com/albums/a39/keylimepie630/?action=view&current=P6140011.jpg

JimSox5, it says on your link that "This site is temporarily unavailable**.

InigoMontoya, I am greatly disappointed in you. Although I knew it wasn’t at all likely, I couldn’t help but picture you as a Spaniard with a scar on his cheek, sitting at the computer with his father’s sword by his side. You ruined that! :stuck_out_tongue: Can you at least threaten the six fingered man with a Spanish accent? [/hopeful]

Here I am. There are about 5 or 6 pictures there, I think- that’s a Barbary ape in Gibraltar that’s grabbed onto my leg in one of those pictures.

Why is the marina ‘scary’?

… teeth? There were teeth?

My usual assortment of pictures can be found here, with ones of specifically me here (avec beard) and here (sans beard).

monica–lucky ape.

So. How’re you doin’?

“phew”. Glad I’m not the only guy that had the same thought.

Is that desk the M&M Death Match arena?

This one is about 50 hours before I gave birth.