MPS contest

pants

And lastly I wish to submit each and every fight I had with my sister over who was on who’s side of the back seat of the car.

Wow, too bad that this thread’s about MPS, otherwise I’d feel compelled to propose to techchick68 for the above statements. So, in keeping with the spirit of this thread I’d just like to say:

My life. :frowning:

When Scooby Doo and the gang go to Hawaii why do they still have the Mystery Machine with them?

If I put a Slinky on an escalator, could I call it the Never-Ending Slinky? Would I get kicked out of the mall?

I start nursing college tomorrow and I’ve got huge ole butterflies in my tum. Now it’s not meaningless and pointless to me, but it is to you :smiley:
I got very, very drunk last night and fell over, and I’m still to mortified to put my head out of the door.
mmmmm What else? Oh when I fell over I grazed my knee and my jammie trousers are rubbing on it, and yes I’m still in my jammies and it’s 1:30pm.
I’m supposed to be going out for lunch, with my SO, but I’m thinking of not going incase I bump into anyone who saw me last night. (hey it’s a [sub]small[/sub] town)
So how did I do? Cougarfan! wake up, I heard you snore.

You ever mix up two different songs like this?

ahem

On top of old Smokey all covered with cheese
I lost my true lover when somebody sneezed
She rolled off the table and onto the floor
And then my poor lover rolled right out the door
She rolled in a garden and under a bush
And then my poor lover was nothing but mush

zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz… huh? what? who, me? eh… you did… whadja do? oh yes [sup]stop prodding me, i’m awake, i’m awake[/sup] you did pretty well… snicker snicker

:insert innocent smiley here: eh, did anyone, by any chance, actually take a picture of you falling over? :smiley:

dives under table

I like pop-tarts.

Avoid missing ball for higher score.

cock waving fun-boy pissing on my head like a chimpanzee on a penny bridge

Yesterday I had a cross country meet. One of our teammates never shows up for meets, but the coaches don’t care (even though they should). I made a bet with my friends that if she showed up, I would run both of my miles in 7 minutes (quite a feat for me; I’m the slowest girl on the team). I didn’t quite make 7 minutes, but I came damn close.

Good morning, ladies. Today we begin Lactation 101, so let’s bare those breasts…

For the geeks in the crowd:

if (!true()) /* then */
false ();
else
maybe ();
:slight_smile:

Those sugary curly cue things are bad for your teeth.

I bloody well hope not. OMG I haden’t thought of that :eek:

I hope the Packers start playing better than they are right now.

cougarfang, i’m back! looks for the nearest chair to run behind

You know that feeling you get when you lean too far back in a chair, and you almost fall over backwards, and then you catch yourself at the last second and avoid falling? Do you know that feeling?

[sub]I feel like that all the time[/sub]

pounce
splat
owwwwww… @%&*&(^!#@~#&&$#@!!!

snrk snrk snrk giggle snicker snicker

now THAT is mundane and pointless… :smiley:

keep on, keep on! :smiley: