Nature's Soft Nurse MMP

What wool you do?

::snerk:: ::snort:: ::chuckle:: GooseEgg thinks he can choose his own nickname. ROTFL!

I hearby call to order an unscheduled meeting of the Double Secret Probation Committee, with express concern to the appropriateness of a new Mumper (don’t worry, the existing Mumpers can still be inappropriate!)
Shall we call this one GooseEgg, or now that we know a bit about 'im…Misguided? That is the question before the board; what say you?

BTW, tossing someone out isn’t an option; unfortunately it’s not allowed…how else can we explain Flytrap? :o

Happy Hump Day!

It’s a N.O.S 35 degrees outside and going to get all the way up to 44 today.

Another restless night for me last night, so I have a big ol’ blurf this morning.

I got a somewhat sad phone call last night. It was a bit of a surprise, but only because some people live in denial and see only what they want to see. I think it is very heartbreaking to watch somebody start to realize that the people around them aren’t who they thought/hoped they were. I hoped I was wrong.
I’ll talk about it later, my brain is still a bit too jumbled.
I got an irritating text this morning. Also not surprising. Some people are so predictable.

I think I need to call a tree doctor. Yesterday I noticed a big hunk of bark had pulled away from the tree out back. It is a HUGE tree that will do a lot of damage if it falls. From what I have read it could be because of the crazy weather we’ve been having. I don’t want it to die, but if it’s going to I want to get it taken down before it falls down.

I’d laugh too if it wasn’t my mother who said it. I really do believe she didn’t mean it the way it came out.

It just reminds me of the time, I was about 18 and still living at home. It was about 10 at night and my father called me out to the dining room and told me I needed to run down to the 7/11 and get something my mother wanted. Then he added,* after all, she is a woman and it isn’t safe for her to be out by herself late at night.

Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. Closing shift tonight.

:dubious:

Take down that baaa - d hombre.

**sari **- remember I mentioned my sis who works at the Cat’s Eye???

I was going to say something but I’m feeling a little sheepish today -------- so I’ll just take it on the lamb.

You & your (s)ilk are just…worms.

Go lie down on Broadway! :mad:

:smiley:

It’s nice to see that pretty much all of the Mumpers (& their “family”) can go to :eek:WallyWorld:eek:. This includes wetone & Ashley(?) the equine. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Someone at irk pissed me off. I’m trying to let it go, just like she did by not handling my IT issue. Yes indeed, the director of “IT internal customer service” didn’t do her job then got snotty with me. WTF? She can take a long walk off a short pier.

Ariel (aka Miss A.) would cart my butt through Wally World, as long as we stopped at the produce section for her to get a helping or two of carrots.

Because she’s too dangerous?
BTW, I have always been under the impression that you, yourself, were a woman. :confused: If I am mistaken, I apologize, if necessary.

Okay, quick little story: I posted this last night but it disappeared. If anybody finds it, please drop in the nearest mail box, or trash receptacle.

A few years ago I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Then they put a clockwork device in my chest (pacemaker) that pretty much fixed that, although they didn’t know at the time if it would. Anyway, I thought I could feel Death peeking around the door. One day I whined to my cardiologist’s nurse that I had hoped to at least outlive my dog. She paused for a couple of seconds and then said “How old’s your dog?”

Foglio?

I did manage to do errands, go to the sto’, eat N.O.L., and achieve nappage. I say that is quite enough for one day. :smiley: Stoopid allergy season!

And yet you keep coming back here…strange.

If I, a relative newbie, can offer an recommendation: There actually is a word ‘olent’, which stands for “having a scent : odorous”. So added to zero and Nosmell comes to mind as a solid suggestion.

BL (out of T’s) sammiches consumed and a little bit of grocery shopping has been completed. 25F cooler than yesterday, but at least no rain so soccer practice seems to be a go.

This mumper cannot go to Wally World without an 8 hour round trip. We are closer to Cuba than a Walmart. :smiley:

Don’t worry, **Butters **- there’ll be a WalMart in Havana before you know it! :smiley:

Try hooking it up to a working PC and treating it like an external drive. You may be able to get it started and then fix whatever issue is preventing it to run on its own. If you can’t fix it, at least you can use Photoshop.

{{{Sari}}} Sometimes parents just suck. Sorry about your bad news as well.

I just found out that we do now have a Walmart. It’s on the other side of town, past the Interstate. I might actually go there today, for the first time. :eek:

Dinner with our guests was orange soup, mac & cheese, salad, broccoli, and chocolate chip cookies and muffins. A great time was had by all.

Tomorrow morning it’s off to bus to Jerusalem and back.

Found out tonight that Bowserette #2s boyfriend will be joining us for the seder and first day of Passover. I think at least one person will be sleeping on the balcony; I don’t know how else we’ll fit everyone.

Home, somewhat miffed at the spousal unit. He was going to call me to meet him at the car repair place, since his car was making noises. Therefore, I didn’t make the stop I wanted to make on my way home today.

EXCEPT he took his car at noon and drove the truck back to the office, neglecting to call me.

He’s on The List.

I got an email, from a ‘real-looking’ email address:
Hello there,

I’m Jimmy from Germany Berlin excatly, i’m an IT technicians and I just got some of old MAC laptops from US and i found this email in one of them, for that i’m curios about if it’s still work and how it get here, please let me now about you if you receive this email.

Best regards.*

No I didn’t reply, & don’t really plan to but I can’t figure this one out. It’s looking more penpalish than a request to get anything from me; or is this just to see if my email is valid & read in order to send me additional spam in the future? Not looking for any information, at least at this time. So, what’s the catch? Is this just he glittery end of a hook?

Yeah, my bet would be on he’s looking for active emails to spam.

BLURF come on clock. move faster. tahred.