Neutered people piss me off!

I am really sick with putting up with all these goddamn whiny castratos I run into on a daily basis. They just don’t know how to think like normal people! And those obnoxious high-pitched little-boy voices have to go.

I fucking hate eunuchs. They just make no sense to me.

LOL

I’m laughing too. I’m not sure why though; how many eunuchs do you run into every day? This should be a good topic for the Columbus trip.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

I couldn’t agree more, Drain-O. Fucking neuters, always all teary and emotional while they chew their Red Man and beat their wives . . .

And the hermaphrodites! Don’t get me started!

-andros-

Hey… Let’s leave Geddy Lee out of this!

(Waiting for Coldfire to either laugh or get hot and bothered…)

Yer pal,
Satan

Geddy’s the best damn neuter there is :wink:

Don’t worry, o Dark One, for I can take a jest :wink:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Sure, go ahead and rag us.

But come Christmas, it’s always, “Oh, please sing Ave Maria.”

This space for rent.

Wait a damn minute. Neutering males is the best thing to do. We can’t have them jumping over or digging under fences simply because some chick next door is in heat.

What if they get hit by a car when they cross the street to “get some?”

Do the guy a favor and neuter him today. Really, he’ll never miss “the boys.”

trisha

Oh damn, I think I left the toilet seat up again.

Be right back . . . . .

UNIX may not be perfect, but it’s a hell of a lot better than Windows. Especially because… what?
Whaddya mean I misspelled it?
Oh. Um… nevermind.

I think we should just cut our losses and nip this thread in the bud.

All generalizations suck.

The music section at my school made a list, one day, of all the known eunuch singers in recorded history. The list came out to 24 pages, of course.

So they published it as the castrati quire.

Tom~

Let’s just leave him out - PERIOD! Fingernails on a chalkboard sound better than this freak.

>^,^<
KITTEN
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

“You know how you can tell eunuchs activists? They wear Red Hats.” :slight_smile:

Oh my god, poly. Stop those horrible puns immediately, unless you’d like to become a member of the red hat brigade.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Now Drain, each of us is unique. We all possess special qualities which make us different, even Castro. I say we cut to the chase and proudly display those things which make us unique! Let the whole world see! I wear mine on a necklace, but a keychain is nice. If they’re particularly fuzzy, sling 'em over the rearview mirror.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

What the hell does a bearded Cuban dictator have to do with anything? I don’t think he’d fit on my rearview mirror, anyway.

Actually, he might. Y’know, they say that TV cameras add 10+ pounds. . .

Waste
Flick Lives!

HEY! You’re the one who brought him up:

Doesn’t that translate to “followers of Castro”? I was not going to be a grammer maven, but “castratos” in this sense should be capitalized. You also misspelled “unique”.

Opportunities for making puns on “Castro clones” abound. I must be strong.