NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day (Part 1)

I didn’t understand that very well when I was in grade school, as the back of the bus was where all the “cool kids” sat.

And as long as they give equal time to the Norse, Greek, Hindu and Jatravartids creation myths.

Dammit, where did you put my handkerchief?

OAN host says California needs to loosen up its gun laws so she can legally kill homeless people.

Andrew Giuliani plans to run for Governor of New York.

Greg Gutfeld’s new “comedy” show on Fox is painfully unfunny. Even the laugh track doesn’t laugh.

Tom Cotton: The US, which is the the country with the highest incarceration rate in the world, hasn’t incarcerated enough people.

For certain small subsets of the population (e.g., the former guy’s Presidential administration and other cronies), he’s probably right.

Right wing asshole Jordan Peterson is upset that Marvel comics villain Red Skull is modeled after his philosophy. The issue is written by black sociologist Ta-Nehisi Coates

Republicans ae right about one thing. - The wrong people are being put behind bars.

Is that worse than being on Double Secret Probation?

so they’ll “tell Trump” What, is he going to have them whacked? I expect next they’ll threaten to burn down some businesses if they don’t get their money on time.

I have two book. In the first is the names of all the people that donated to trump. In the second is the list of names that did NOT donate. I will give both books the der furhrer Mr Trump. The first book…is full. The second is empty. Would you like to be the first name in it?

Have you read his book by any chance? I have, and though I wasn’t overly impressed I’m always a bit surprised by all the haters he seems to have accumulated. Am I missing something?

Which one?

I just read a condensed version of his 12 Rules - can you say misogynist right winger? I knew you could.

At first I thought it was parody, but nope. He really thinks this way.

“Order is masculine. Chaos is feminine.”

Eh - go fuck yourself.

I’ve read 12 rules and I wasn’t particularly blown away by the misogynism. That order is masculine and chaos feminine is an opinion he shares with the Taoists, WRT Yin and Yang. In that sense it didn’t strike me as pejorative, just descriptive. But I could be wrong. Maybe I’m too drenched in psychology/ psychoanalysis to perceive this as an insult. I don’t think he gives a judgment in that sense.

He blames universities for “political correctness”, which is pretty much anything he disagrees with.
He claims that popular culture is suffused with Marxism.
He believes women’s studies should be defunded, and that students should avoid sociology, anthropology, English literature, ethnic studies, and racial studies, because they’re Marxist.
He refuses to use students’ preferred pronouns.
He says there is a cultural backlash against masculinity.
He doesn’t believe the pay gap is due to sexism.

Wow! That is totally batshit-insane! Crazy, evil bastards…

While I do know already how skewy Peterson is, I have to note that Peterson is Canadian, does he have some dual citizen thingie that allows him to be a US Republican?

Worked for Ted Cruz. He didn’t give up his Canadian citizenship until he was running for President.

Alabama Senate candidate vehemently denies that he had an affair even as the woman he is accused of having an affair with releases a 17 minute long recording of their sexy phone calls.

Matt Gaetz releases a statement from “The Women of the Office of U.S. Congressman Matt Gaetz” supporting him, even though the statement doesn’t name any women.

With a recall election against Gavin Newsome looming, and Republicans piling up to run to replace him, Caitlin Jenner is working with Individual 1 former campaign manager Brad Parscale to help her campaign.