NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day (Part 1)

MTG says trans rights are what the Taliban wants us to support.

It’s even dumber: she doesn’t know (or is assuming that her voters don’t know, which sadly is probably a pretty reasonable assumption) the difference in meaning between “beat” as in “physically assault” and “beat” as in “outperform in a competition”.

Yes, the sports competition in question was an MMA fight, but the transgender McLaughlin was not physically assaulting the cisgender Provost any more than Provost was physically assaulting her. An MMA match is not comparable to domestic abuse.

No, I think she might have a point. Could we put Greene in the ring against Provost, instead of McLaughlin? I think that would make everyone happy.

It would certainly make me very happy.

A Qpublican senator from Idaho decided to interrupt Anthony Blinken’s briefing the Senate on the Afghanistan withdrawal to demand that Blinken reveal who has “the authority to press the button and cut off the president’s speaking ability”.

The Republicans tried yet again to make an end-run around democracy, this time in California, and failed yet again. I just wanted to take a moment to gloat. Ha ha, scumbags. You can go suck a bag of dead donkey dicks.

This time.

Yep. Fuckers.

Oh I dunno…

Now Newsom has won that referendum in a landslide. According to the latest results, California voters rejected removing him from office by a margin of 64 percent to 36 percent.
Cite

64% to 36% sounds awfully close to me — I think a complete recount/audit/show of hands is called for here!

It’s clearly a fraudulent result, because they cleverly let 36% of the real votes go through, to hide how they stole the other 64%. Sneaky bastards!

That is some funny stuff.

Who has the authority to press the button and cut off the president’s speaking ability?
Fox ‘’‘News’’’ (et al).

If everyone has seen it, why doesn’t he know the answer?

Perhaps they will insist on direct democracy like they used to do in Switzerland.* The people would gather in the town square, hear a proposal, then raise their swords to vote yea or nay on the proposal. Of course, in this country at this time it’ll be AR-15s and AK-47s that are raised.

*Nowadays the Swiss government is classified as a semi-direct democracy where it is remarkably easy to get a referendum to decide whether a politician or law should be retained, rather like what just happened in California.

Forget injecting/inhaling bleach, ramming UV tubes up your ass, misusing horse de-wormer; the anti-vaccine crowd is now into snorting and gargling iodine because …???

The fraud cure black hole as assembled by wiki:

That just popped up in my YouTube subscriptions,

Can’t someone just launch a rumor about cyanide or arsenic? It would save so much time and trouble.

Ahem, ‘Voting causes Covid!’ and ‘Not voting cures Covid!’.

:point_up:

YES!! :+1:t4: