NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day (Part 1)

She’s clearly talking about his uncle, Louis Lane.

Whatever you think of Bill Maher, this is the most important thing he’s said all year. Trump has been methodically purging the GOP of anyone who stands up for democracy, while red state legislators have greatly expanded their power in elections by stripping control from nonpartisan local boards and removing guardians in key counties. Trumpian candidates will be replacing officials who refused to help Trump overthrow the election last year.

Meanwhile, voting protections and any meaningful pushback have fallen by the wayside with our Democratic leadership as they obsess over the details of a reconciliation package. Voting protection is the one issue that Biden needs to focus the full power of his position on. He could travel the country to drum up support, put it front and center, and even threaten Sen. Joe Manchin’s very valued seat as chair of the Energy Committee if he doesn’t get something passed. Instead, it was treated just like any other bill.

The Democrats are screwing up big time by not taking this seriously.

Louis Lane. She’s cheering for a gay superman.

Why is there no right wing outrage over Superman being an undocumented worker?

An environmental refugee, in fact.

And how about “Louis Lane” apparently undergoing a gender transition?

That crusader reporter Clark Kent needs to get on this! Thank goodness the Daily Planet isn’t one of those namby-pamby librul rags.

It is pulling teeth to get the mainstream media to mention it at all. A huge number of anti-Trumpists are going to get blindsided in 2024 and I don’t understand the failure to recognize the threat. Maybe it’s because I’m a fairly political animal and most are not.

A really scary part of this is that conservatives who DO see it as a distinct possibility aren’t even bothering to deny it. You can draw some awful conclusions about that. Including that they’re ready to defend it.

Not to mention the unltimate anchor baby.

Do you know how many of his Kryptonian relatives followed his cape tails into the US?

That whole miniaturized city.

Not yet, they are currently being held in Antarctica waiting their asylum hearing.

Nevada anti-mask mandate protest postponed after one of the proposed participants comes down with covid.

New protest: Down With Irony!

The Texas state government has removed a link to a suicide prevention hotline on its LGBTQ website after an Abbott primary opponent accused him of promoting transgender sexual policies.

2024? Try 2022. We’re going to lose control of Congress well before we lose the White House if we aren’t diligent.

Lin Wood called MTG a Communist because she’s running around saying “Impeach Biden”, when that would imply that Biden won the election.

Huh, I kinda like that line of thought. So now the GOP can never try to impeach Biden!

“You’re a loony.”

“No, you’re a loony.”

This could go on for a while.

If someone can help me out here and explain where the fuck Merrick Garland may be in all of this?

Trump needs to be tried for treason and all his other crimes and sent to prison. We might as well get this over with. Aside from a few hundred Trump supporting lunatics’ that will take up arms, I suspect the rest will look at belly button lint when push REALLY comes to shove.