NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day (Part 1)

Yes. We did.

To be fair, that one was a stupid Democrat.

Mrs A and I, considering a vacation for next year, are making likely political affiliation of the locals a major filter. I’m completely serious. Who wants to go out to dinner and see Fox News on all the screens, or hear idiots talk about how Biden has advanced dementia?

Ted Cruz tried to lecture the government of Australia’s Northern Territory about vaccine mandates, and the Chief Minister of the Territory told him to shove it.

That put a smile on my face. Thanks.

You haven’t really been snarked until you’ve been snarked by an Aussie.

Kentucky congressman proposes providers fake vaccine administration as a form of protest against vaccine mandates.

So the Yippies finally got the LSD into the water supply.

Awful for Arizona as it would be to have this cynical liar in Congress, it would be somewhat amusing to see what the deplorables already infesting Congress—Marjorie Taylor Green, Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Lauren Boebert et al.—make of him.

Would they carry him around in a sedan chair, and wait on him? Or would they pretend they don’t know they’ve been dancing to his sour tune for the last couple of years?

Dennis Prager says he has covid, and he meant to get it.

Damn good chance he is lying through his teeth.

Yes, but also a damned good chance that he really is just that stupid. It’s always a tough call.

I reported his YouTube channel.

I meant lying about getting Covid.

Massie is the biggest assclown in the KY Congressional lineup, and friends, that is saying something.

And, unlike John Snow, the headline is accurate in that he really does know nothing about epidemiology.

Who knows how many people Prager sickened by hugging them?

Oh, and he might have given them COVID, too…

Christian author says anybody who tries to prevent people from dying from COVID is a sinner because dying is a good thing.

Nebraska congressman indicted.

So, let’s send those fetuses straight to heaven!