NFL 2021: Week Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Great game so far. I like the shitty New England weather - perfect for football

Brady not looking best amused, two receiver screw ups , one looking the wrong way and another fluffs the catch, well at least to my amateur eyes.

It’s been close, but pretty ugly. This is one where it’s less of a defensive battle and more of a offensive rock fight. I’m sure the rain isn’t helping.

Doink! I’m sorry but why kick it from 56 in the rain? I get it if the weather’s good.

Was really hoping that FG was good. Kneel downs not so exciting.

I wonder what the Vegas line was on a Belichick-Brady hug?

I don’t know how Vegas lines work but having been in the Boston area for 20 years and definitely NOT a Patriots or Belichick fan, I would have put the odds in British style at 1/150.

That’s actually bet-worthy.

Meanwhile…how 'bout them Zona Cardinals, lol. Did anyone have them as one of the remaining undefeated teams after week 4? FWIW, I think the Rams will pay them back when they meet again. I get the sense that the Rams were a bit weak after their impressive start.

Is Belichick normally this grumpy at press conferences?

Uh…yeah? LOL.

I didn’t stay up for the press conference, but unless he actually strangled a reporter, then yes, he is normally that grumpy.

I had a nice smile after my wife informed me of Urban Meyer’s latest scandal. Apparently after the Jags loss in Cincy on Thursday, very good Christian Urban Meyer hung around his old stomping grounds of Ohio and was videoed grinding up on a woman who was not his wife.

It’s nice to get yet another reminder of what a hypocritical piece of garbage Urban Meyer is.

I was cringing the first couple throws because I got so used to those being overthrows with Trubisky (or interceptions with Cutler and Grossman).

Best stat from yesterday:
Bears explosive pass play (20+ yards) percentage last two years: 6%
Percentage last two years just Lions games: 7%
Yesterday: 22%

I’m not expecting any amazing things from the Bears this year. The upcoming schedule is brutal. But I definitely have hope for the future.

Well one reporter asked a question , to which Belichick said he didn’t understand ( I assume he thought is was just a very stupid question) , the reporter tried rephrasing it but did choke up and couldn’t manage to say anything coherent, so maybe he has Sith like powers.

I just watched the video. It looked like the woman was doing most of the grinding.

Indeed. Urban was definitely the grindee, although he wasn’t exactly doing any resisting, either.

I’m interested in the article but it seems that the whole News4Jax website is down. I wonder if that article broke it.

Looks like the former SeaPigeons got their mojo back yesterday although I am worried about the SF’s easy late touchdown.

That missed field goal near the end of the Pats-TB game is one of the most audible clanks I’ve heard in all my years of watching football.