NFL Week 17

Never mind the Pats, the Jets seem to be a bit befuddled as well. Maybe they will win on a :04 play that the Steelers can complain about again like with that SD win a couple years ago.

Cant believe the Pats are going to blow the #1 seed:smack:

Well, the Pats are one of only 2 teams that are 0% for 6pt TDs (no missed or blocked conversions or failed 2-pters). The other team with that honor is the breathtaking Dallas. So maybe New England is only very good, not great.

This Cardinals team is truly embarrassing. They got too full of themselves after the Green Bay beat down. Time to seriously regroup and get down to business.

I can see the Pats losing their first game

It’s a division game and they won the first matchup so I’m not surprised

Both teams are resting their starters. Arizona looked at the board at the half and figured they were not going to get a grab at the top seed. And Seattle looks to have it in hand.

The fun starts next week.

Jets are the only team with a winning record to not make the playoffs.

The one thing the Browns could’ve salvaged out of that horrible shit show was the #1 pick, but they couldn’t get that right, giving the 49ers a meaningless beat down.

The 49ers get their revenge when they trade up to #1 to take Goff in front of them.

Pats have lost number one seed

Browns sack Pettine. Shocked, I tell you, I am shocked.

Wow, the Packers lose all 3 division games at home. (and won all 3 on the road) Glad I stopped watching after they got the touchdown (thought I’d stop on a good note).

Such a promising start, but that was mostly with bad teams (or teams that hadn’t gotten it together yet). Never though I would think the defense would be better than the offense but that seems to be the case.

Brian

Packers did get out of playing Seattle.

The Browns are a joke and I have no feelings for them.

Washington is not going to be a cake walk for the Packers. Any team who has a good QB, TE, and receivers will be hard to beat.

They wouldn’t have played Seattle anyways (other than potentially in the NFC championship, which is still the case.) If they had won, they would have hosted Minnesota for an instant rematch while Seattle went to Washington.

Correct, if the Vikings lost they would have traveled right back to GB next weekend to play the Packers again

What a regular season. The Browns win 3 games and apparently some are surprised that Pettine and Farmer got canned. Joe Thomas may ask for a trade, in which case I say see ya. I mean seriously, what has having a great left tackle done for this team over the last 9 years? Zero playoff appearances and one season with a better than .500 record.

I think anyone who accepts a job as the Browns coach should get a guaranteed 5 years to turn things around

Tom Coughlin out.

I don’t see him a one of the all time NFL coaches especially when you miss the playoffs 6 times in 8 years. And I don’t care about him winning 2 SB;s because they were 5 years apart and the first one was a fluke