NFL week 2: The Lion(s) (don't) sleep tonight(/ Sunday)(?)

Their lead blocker used to cry “Follow Me, Follow You!”. They want their pass rusher to be “Behind The Lines”. Their hut huts were just “Counting Out Time”. It’s third “Down and Out”. That holding call was an “Invisible Touch”.

I think that there must be some Misunderstanding about Tony Banks. :wink:

Hilarious segment the other day of shameless Cowboys homer Skip Bayless trying to argue that Cooper Rush is “as good as Dak.” LOL

Is the Thursday night game only on Prime video? Does that mean I can’t DVR it and watch it at my leisure? WTF is it with NFL and MLB trying to make it harder to watch games?

God I hate halftime analysis that care more about fitting a storyline (Chiefs really miss Tyreek Hill) than actual analysis (bad Chiefs Oline play, and the importance of field position.

Derwin James is a bad man. Travis Kelce is 6’5", 260.

Anyone watching the Amazon feed with NextGen stats? They highlight eligible receivers much like how the NHL experimented with coloring the puck.

It’s fantastic if you want to keep track of a specific receiver on your fantasy team. You can see exactly where they’re lined up and a little line shows the route they’re running as they run it.

Kelce needs a touchdown. Go for it, play action, toss to Kelce. EDIT: Boo for the lame field goal.

Yes, I’m loving this. I do wish the replay diagrams showed all the receiver routes since they have them, not just whoever caught the ball, but that’s a quibble.

ETA I just watched the replay of the interception, not only did they give the distance, they gave the top mph of the return :sweat_smile:

I didn’t know it could do that. Cool!

Also loving that I can pause and rewind/fast forward. Watching on the Amazon app via Apple TV. Not experiencing any picture issues that people are apparently complaining about.

Yeah, I’m not having any issues either, though I do have 1GB. But my son has 300 MB and he’s not having any issues either. Both of us are going through the fire stick via wifi to a smart TV.

The loss of 2 Olinemen to injury has really cost the Chargers. Herbert is getting hit, hurt, and rushing his passes a ton. Changed the entire game.

They should just pull Herbert now.

I mean, I’ll be glad to be wrong about that :sweat_smile:

Obviously the pick six changed the game, but after that the Chiefs d-line played pretty well.

Here’s a stat regarding Mahomes:

Patrick Mahomes is now 11-9 (.550) in his career when trailing by 10+ points in a game, including playoffs.

No other QB in NFL history has even a .400 winning percentage as a starter when trailing by 10 or more (min. 20 starts) - next is Tom Brady at .390 (39-61).

The NFL fumbles the ball on its logo change for Hispanic Heritage Month

NFL gets roasted on Twitter for post about Hispanic Heritage Month (msn.com)

They added a crudely drawn tilde over the N, which is linguistically wrong, and looks silly.

Look at me, I’m Troutmañ! I’m Latino now!

That’s how this works, right?

Someone posted this from The Office to mock the NFL.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FctNBrpXwAE_ZcZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Too funny!

It’s super annoying that the Giants and Jets are both at 1:00.

The Detroit/Washington game is 5-0 right now; that’s not a score you see very often.