No more ball licking

Having noticed a recent surge of insults involving the command to “lick my balls,” it occurs to me that it really isn’t something I’d want done to me by someone I don’t trust - much less - desire to tongue my testicles, kiss my ass or diddle my duodenum.

So, for the record, and to cut down on the hoards of people lining up outside my door to lick my balls, I make the following retraction of earlier insults:

[ul]George Bush may not lick my balls.
No one in the GOP may lick my balls, including the spouses of Republicans, especially Maria Shriver.
Saddam Hussein may not lick my balls.
Dick Cheney may not lick my balls, he can, however, ram an oil derrick up his undisclosed location.
The legally blind, elderly driver who nearly collided with my car when he veered into my lane attempting to pass another car, may not lick my balls; he’d only miss and deep-throat the handbrake.
My cats, who continually leave mouse butts on my walkway, may not lick my balls. They are allowed to continue licking their own balls.
Jack Chick can lick my balls, but only because he’ll go to hell because of it.[/ul]
Those who still wish to lick my balls must send a written request to LMB, c/o SDMB. Ten finalists will be selected to demonstrate their ball-licking skills on national television, to be judged by Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson and Simon Cowell on “America Idolizes My Balls.”

Felch Strom Thurmond already.

sheesh

Homebrew is gonna be sooooooooooooooooooo disappointed…

Story of my life…

Beautiful, Miller. You & me both.

I read the title.
My life flashed before my eyes.

None at all? Ever?

Damn.

Is nibbling allowed? Just wondering.

I hope so.

I’m glad to see things trend away from ball-licking. Used to be that the insult du jour on this board involved goat-felching, which IMHO is much ickier and thus conveys a more effective insult.

Additionally, the ball-licking insult tended to be less effective, as it was traditionally executed in the following form:

“[Insert target here] can lick my balls.”

This implies only a suggestion, not a command. Sometimes, it didn’t even sound like an insult. “G.W. can lick my balls” suggests that the president can pretty much carry out his daily routine and lick balls only if such an act appeals to him. This doesn’t make for an effective insult, if you ask me.

I think we need to move forward, folks. We need a brand new insult. Something snappy. I’d like to suggest “pig squicking.”

Some usage examples…

“My pig squicking next door neighbor won’t turn down his stereo.”

“People who drive 55 in the left lane are pig squickers.”

“Jack Chick squicks pigs.”

As a matter of practice and style, the pig squicking insult should never be used in such a manner as to imply a choice on the part of the target. In other words, the following sentence and others like it are taboo:

“Fred Phelps can go squick a pig.”

We all know he can. What’s important is that we convey the notion that he does it all the time and that he actually enjoys it. A much more effective insult would be the following:

“Fred Phelps, a confessed pig squicker, preaches intolerance and idiocy on his website.”

Whaddya think?

:frowning:

And they say that it’s the Republicans trying to curtail our personal freedoms.

Can I have a picture to go by?

As I am neither a member of the GOP nor a blind, elderly driver, may I lick your balls?

Denise Richards can lick my balls any time.

What about Bo Derek, hmm?

What about Mike Tyson, can he lick your balls?

Your personal freedoms end where my balls begin.

For some reason, this started my mind going:

Jack Chick could squick no pigs.
His wife could squick no chicks.
And so between the two of them
They acted total dicks.

I’ve always found it interesting that some people actually distinguish between which of their two testicles they want someone to lick. For example, a guywill say, “Al Gore can lick my left nut.” What I wonder is, is that worse than saying he can lick your right nut, or better? Do you have one for guys and another for girls? Why the distinction at all?