Not another Werewolf game! With Pirates!

PM sent.

Haha, that’s too funny!

I bumped into cowgirl in the thread I started about me leaving for Brazil this weekend. She mentioned she’d gone there several years ago. I teased her for bringing up something that happened so long ago. It was actually kind of cool, kind of like an inside joke, if you will. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy about the SDMB. :smiley:

Nearly ready. Another one or two would be welcome. We won’t start until Monday anyway (as previously requested by an exhausted veteran of Game II).

Monday’s a holiday in Canada, so any Canucks playing might be a bit late.

I’ll be around, tho. my holiday ends early. grumble grumble.

It’s definitely going to be odd playing with the same folks again but with different roles. I expect that my FOS will be pinged by vague memories from previous games … I’m already suspicious of a couple of you folks … :dubious:

Chronos to Malacandra:

Malacandra to Chronos:

Me to Malacandra:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That shouldn’t cause problems, we’ll ease gently into the first Day.

I’m just hoping storyteller0910 ends up on the town side. Or wait, I could be a pirate. Okay, I hope I end up on his side.

And that you don’t gang up the new folks. I promise not to sing the Pirate Song. At least not very loudly.

Is there still room? I’d like to play!

While we are at it, sign me up.

(hey, it’s only two games… it’s not like I haven’t free time…)

I’m a total noob but can read the rules carefully (and maybe be cannon fodder?)-- can I play?

Arrrr, matey! Shiver me timbers, 'tis the Black Spot! Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

There, I hope I’ve gotten it out of my system…

SCUM! SCUM! Uh, everyone scum here! Do not trust a goddam thing she says!

Nahhh… remember, she’s a moderator, so she will be assigned a “special” role.

Any role will do

I sent a PM.

I hope there is still space left for me.

No more players as of this post. I’ve had PMs from **Lakai ** and **capybara ** but can’t reply to the latter, I’ll sign up those two and DiggitCamara. I make that 22 players, should be just about right. Full list of players and some links will appear shortly.

Here’s the players:

**Hockey Monkey
MadTheSwine
Omi no Kami
Gadarene
ArizonaTeach
Pleonast
panamajack
storyteller0910
NAF1138
Blaster Master
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies
zuma
fluiddruid
cowgirl
Kyrie Eleison
CaerieD
MHaye
FlyingCowOfDoom
Lakai
capybara
DiggitCamara **

Please board the ship and make sure you’re known there by the same name as here. The group’s currently set to “anyone can join”, I’ll alter it to “request invite” later. Roles will follow later.

Will all players who have received PMs about their roles please PM me to confirm.

The “viewing gallery” for this game will be Skeleton Island and is off limits to living players.

All players should now have received notification of their roles. **capybara ** and MHaye, check your emails, everyone else your PMs.

All pirates should have received their invites to the pirate discussion forum. All players note that you need to set up a Google Account to access Google Groups - this is free, takes about half a minute, and does not need a gmail addy (I have tested it with hotmail).

Unless there are any further queries, this thread is done with, me hearties! (Final two words to avoid ending a sentence with a preposition.)

Got it-- thanks, Mal.