Not another Werewolf game! With Pirates!

Packs toothbrush and heads off to sea

Tosses toothbrush and other grooming products away and heads off to sea

It seems I was too late for this voyage?

Yarrrr :frowning:

Sorry Autolycus. I’ll put you in at second reserve behind Kat.

waves at Autolycus from the rowboat following along behind the pirate ship

How are you at rowing?

phooey!

Does this mean I’m stranded on this drat shore with a ladle lovin’ lycus?

'Fraid so. I don’t think we’re ready for another two-month monster like Game II! I’d say I’d put you on deck, but that’s entirely the wrong idiom. You’ll have to have a few hands of rummy with the reserves. :frowning:

Heh. It’s like a demented, seafaring Abbott and Costello routine.

C: I want to play Pirates.
A: Well, you’re on deck.

Et cetera.

I’ve just been PMd by KatiRoo who has drawn my attention to post #28. So while I’m apologising for the omission and putting things right, I think I can find room for Autolycus and Auntbeast after all. PMs will follow shortly, meanwhile follow the link to find the ship.

Autolycus
MadTheSwine
KatiRoo
register please! Game starts Monday 21st at noon UK time (GMT+1).

Done!

Done too!

Surely some mistake? I’ve been to look at the game board and I can’t see you there. Btw you need to free up some PM space, I can’t send you anything.

Are my PMs working? I.e. can I receive? It looks to me like they’re enabled?

???

Hmmmm… I have to go out now, but I’ll try again tonight. And I cleared up room in my PM slot.

Done!!!

Ok, I’m trying to work it out but for some reason I can’t receive PMs. If you need to contact me use the e-mail in my profile until I figure out what’s up. Arr!

Ok, this is a short post in a pre-existing thread to link to the Good Ship Hispaniola for voyeurs. We’ve already had to abandon one ship and have climbed over onto our new home and the daggers, ropes and planks are coming out.

And now this thread can die a natural death.

Thanks, but you know that when you change your signature, all previous posts with that sig in it show the new one? That means the link in my sig is already current. :slight_smile: