OK, Homosexuals--Recruit Me!

Uh, oh, Shayna . . . I’m afraid I will have to cancel our date tonight. I have some makin’ up smoochin’ to do with Sax . . .

::sniff sniff:: Can’t we have a threesome, Eve? I heard girls like to do it that way. C’mon. Pretty please?

Besides, I can’t say why, but Sax Face became one of my newest bestest friends this week, so I’d be very happy to do her, too.

Careful, boys. I believe they are trying to turn us on.

Why are lesbians so attractive to straight guys? Is it the two-for-one aspect or is it more like, “If she’ll even do a woman then I have a chance”?

And do women find gay guys attractive? Why?

tries being serious in a whimsical thread to answer Dropzone’s questions

Actually watching lesbians isn’t attractive for me personally, but the thought of a woman being comfortable in her sexuality - lesbian, bi or whatever - is very attractive.

And Eve… getting bored? How good is your imagination?

Sqrl: Give it a shot. I’d bet Eve could set you straight!:wink:
Eve: Now you’ve turned me more…on:D

Norma: You know, Toddy, I bet the right woman could reform you.
Toddy: You know, Norma, I bet the right woman could reform you.
-Victor/Victoria

People, this is Eve we’re talking about here. You’re not going to turn her into a lesbian with Doc Martens and Melissa Ethridge CD’s. You should be arranging a special screening of the films of Tallulah Bankhead, Patsy Kelly, Marjorie Main, Alla Nazimova, and Barbara Stanwyck.

OK, since I’m probably the only lesbian to reply to this post, I’ll try:

Should I recruit you my dear? Are you worthy of the loving attention it takes to charm a person, to make them feel special and show that you also might be special to them?

While there’s certainly nothing wrong with being straight, as you are now, there is something to be said for the loving relationship between two women.

Think about a relationship where the other partner has grown up with many of the same life experiences as yourself. Where the other partner knows how hard it is to be woman, and when you come home at night and are exhausted she knows how and where you hurt, and how you like to be relaxed, and what will make you smile again.

Where the other partner often runs into many of the same barriers as you do in society, and can show true understanding when you are upset, and help you get through the tough times. She can laugh at many of the same things that you do, things which many men chalk up to as “female quirks”.

A relationship where fun is defined as a picnic in the sunshine, cuddling in bed on rainy day weekends, wrapping each other in a comforter to watch the first snow of the season fall late at night. Simple things like that.

Where the other partner has soft and silky skin as yourself, and like yourself loves the feel of softness, satin and nylon upon it (and you can share clothes too!) She smells like you, feels like you, and her body is as familiar to you as your own. Where she knows exactly what to do, where to do it, when to stop, and when not to stop even when you beg her.

These pleasures don’t have to be better than those of the straight world, but they are different and new. Won’t you join and discover how special you really are?

Well damn, Anthracite, you’ve gone and converted me! All of that sounds positively great. :slight_smile:
Now, how to tell the BF?!? Hmmm, something tells me he will be cool w/it if I let him watch at least once…:wink:
Seriously though, if it was a matter of choice, I’d probably choose to be bi. Not a full lesbian though, I really REALLY love men…even when they make me so mad I can’t even see straight.

I visited your Geocities page pepper. You’ll make an excellent addition to the cause! Perhaps I can convert enough others to have a lebian harem, hmm?

But now - did it work on Eve? Did she turn up her cute little nose and stride confidently away, or is she still swooning and confused after reading?

“Did she turn up her cute little nose and stride confidently away, or is she still swooning and confused after reading?”

–Well, you have obviously seen my stride, and just as obviously never seen my nose.

Goddam. Lesbianism sounds like just as much hard work as being straight–especially now that Sax and Shayna are obviously carrying on behind my back.

I think I will sit the dance out entirely and hang up my spikes. Anyone wanna convert me to celibacy?

Phaedrus in a bikini. That ought to do the trick.

Well, lesbians supposedly have the lowest STD and HIV infection rates. You can should convert just to be on the safe side.

Conversion to celibacy isn’t hard, just go to an HIV hospice where several of your friends are dying and are starting to get the nastier side effects of the virus. I think I am going to cry now.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Whoa, way to bring the party down, Cubby.

Eve, I hope you do decide to switch teams. That way it will seem less painful that I will never be able to make a pass at you… I can just tell myself, “It doesn’t matter that she’ll never know what a crush I have on her… she’s gay anyway, so it could never happen.”

Hell, Anthracite, I can tell from your post that you obviously have the deluxe toaster oven. Eve, if that didn’t convert you, I’m not sure anything could. As for myself, this damned fascination with men keeps screwing things up. ::Shrug:: but that post sure as hell made me wish I was gay.

“That way it will seem less painful that I will never be able to make a pass at you…”

–Good heavens, man, what’s keeping you from TRYING? You can always say, “Ah, if only I didn’t live in Texas and she in New York . . .”

Anthracite is indeed very tempting. but I too am held back only by the minor detail of not being attracted to women, darnit.

I thought Dan Quayle said you folks could “convert” us, by which I thought he meant you could actually change our sexual orientation! I am beginning to suspect that just maybe the Far Right doesn’t always know what it’s talking about . . .

Eve said, “…the Far Right doesn’t always know what it’s talking about…”

DUH!

Hugs.

The now depressed Sqrl

Sorry Sqrl—I should have posted an “ironic winking happy face” next to that comment, but I have never bothered to learn to to do those things . . .

Thank you. Keep the compliments coming like that, and I’ll be more than happy to join your harem :wink:

Well, I’d try, but I think Anthracite has already done a pretty good job. Besides, my track record in the recruitment department isn’t exactly splendid…