ok, what is the proper punishment for a strying spouse

God, you’re all pathetic.

You either get over the pain and try and get to the root of what happened to try and make the repationship work, or you have a very justifiable reason to divorce.

Punishment? Retribution? Games, all…

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Oh Satan, I know you are the prince of ultimate darkness and all but lighten up! I thought this was a joke thread. Like think of the worst thing you could do… not things that you would actually DO! I wouldn’t actually do any of the things I’ve listed. In reality I’d just walk away. Unless it were you, Satan, to you I’d actually do these things and more! But alas, I’ll never have your heart in the first place. Oh, the pain!

The moon looks on many flowers, the flowers on but one moon.

Gee satan it was just a question, lighten up. It was ment to give people a chance to share revenge fantasy’s nothing else, I’m new her maybe I should have phrased it diffrently.

All I’m saying is that plotting various evil punishments for a cheating spouse is something out of a bad movie or The Jerry Springer Show - or it should be, anyway.

“Lighten up?” I think my record shows a person sufficiently “light,” thank you.

I’m sorry for pissing on your parade, but it’s like Cosmo telling women about revenge (I remember Helen Gurley Brown getting kewered on Politically Incorrect on this very subject) - People will do it, when the best thing to do is take it seriously, not play games, and either get through it or get out of it.

I maintain that needing to get revenge upon someone shows a lack of maturity and a lack of respect for the trust that was breeched.

And you say you’re only kidding, but the fact is a lot of people employ these tactics you “joked” about, and you know it. And that’s such a waste of time…

I agree about how revenge isn’t the best idea. It’s strange how few people think that, though. My friends think I’m an alien freak for not always going out and getting revenge against people who hurt me. I don’t have time or energy for anger and hate, though. The worst anyone’s going to get from me, for the most part, is indifference to scorn. Call me nutty, but I’d much rather spend the time I’d normally spend on revenge on self-improvement. “Living well…”

That having been said, it’s nice to spin revenge fantasies from time to time. And I heard that one about the shrimp in Cosmo, although she’d sewn them into curtains. Too much work, says I.

satan, satan satan,
I never said it was a joke, just that it was ONLY a question. And how do you know what I know ? Gee talk about a grumpy devil.

t.g.
sweet innocent little old grandma type person

Gee Satan, does this mean we can’t be friends? Bummer!

Oh Byzantine - Can’t friends disagree?

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Nope. As my friend you have to do everything I say and agree with me 100% of the time… wait, that’s not my friend, that’s one of my love slaves… Okay. Let’s agree to disagree. Kisses and Hugs for everyone!

Byzantine and Drain Bead-
Im with you guys on this one. A nice sweet revenge fantasy is good for me. I would never ever do anything about it cause thats just wrong. But thats one of the best things about fantasies!

When I got divorced, I wanted SO bad to exact a rightful punishment, and I was (read, was) a very vengeful bitch. A good friend at the time (now my husband) convinced me to spend my energy elsewhere…bad Karma and all that…Anyway, I found out through a mutual friend that he was going absolutely BONKERS waiting for me to exact my revenge…for the other shoe to fall. It never did, and I guess it really made him crazy…How awesome!! He was peeking around corners for quite some time from what I understand :slight_smile: Oh, yeah…then he rolled the brand new truck he bought with OUR money (before our settlement was done). So I didn’t have to do anything…Apparently Satan took care of him for me…Thanks Satan! I owe ya’ one!!

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

well it might be against the law and it might be worth prison time but I say cut off his winky and shove the SOB down this throat. I have no tolerance for cheating.

Zette:

No problem. We can talk later on the repayment of this debt…

Gee Satan, guess you’d better keep it in your pants…

nah, cutiing it off is over too fast, now staking him out over a fireant hill with honey spread over the darn thing, thats a whole other story.

t.g.
sweet innocent little old grandma type person

When I caught my ex-wife cheating I did three things: 1) I threw her clothes in the dryer with a bunch of fiberglass insulation.

1. beat the living tar out of her boyfriend.

2. waited till she moved in with her new squeeze, then slept with her and recorded it on tape. Funny how he didn’t find the irony funny.

Of the three, the fiberglass was the best. The other two cost me too much.

But the best revenge was her miserable life after the affair. She has gone through numerous guys. Cheaters create their own punishment.

So what was that about little fantasies that nobody wouldn ever act out?

I think anyone that cheats shows a lack of dignity and self esteem for themselves. let alone it shows people are just plain pigs men and women if they do this. I have seen it and had it happen to me one too many times to deal with it lightly next time. no I wouldnt do like I said and cut off the winky :slight_smile: But I have told Satan and I have told anyone else in the past ONE time is all it takes and if I find out I am gone end of story. I will not try to work it out. 2 things I do not tolerate; cheating and abuse, been there done that both. and I have only had to tell this ONE time to people, because if they dont take me seriously Im gone. Thier loss Im afraid

So what was that about little fantasies that nobody wouldn ever act out?

too many people DO act them out tho Satan dear and THATS what makes me sick to my stomach

Um, gee, sounds almost like a private discussion. So BBQ me.

I'd just kick the holy living crap out of him and then do the 30 days, but then that may not be quite your style. Hell, in Texas and other foreign countries, it might even be legal to shoot him.

Wanna be really vicious, mean, and nasty? Dump the bastard cold turkey. Don't chat about it, don't threaten, don't explain, just walk out the door, preferably while he's  out fucking around on you. Leave the laundry & the dishes, but don't forget to take all of the financial records. Leave a disk of Jerry Reed singing "She got the gold mine, I got the shaft" playing on auto repeat on the stereo. And then....

Go get yourself an attack lawyer and climb up his ass with a microscope. If you are in the age bracket your sigfile sounds like, you could fix it so he's eating Bottom Ramen in a cardboard box instead of retiring on the golf course in Pacifica. And then.....

Live very well on his money with a new man who is twice the man your soon-to-be ex will ever be, while he finds out just what percentage of his sex appeal came from the bankroll. Works every time.

But it sounds sorta like you aren't quite that serious. So how about cheating on him, or just making up a real good story about cheating on him (doesn't matter except you might have more fun). The heart of this particular revenge is when you tell him what a stallion your fling was, how he thrilled you like your hubby never did, how good it's going to be next week, ...

Stab him in the ego, it's the softest spot on a man, I speak with authority. Even if it doesn't make him quit cheating, it will damn sure make him try harder in bed, and I ain't lying.

Alright, so you're not into head games. Have you ever heard of syrup of ipepec? It's used for poison control, it induces vomiting instantly guaranteed. I wonder if he takes a breath mint before that first smooch?

Not to reveal too much detail, but I have found that being wired really makes it hard to get hard, if you catch my drift. Do you have any friends in low places? Does he carry a thermos or anything? Wouldn't that just be about as humiliating as things could get?

Does he lie to anyone else? Every man's nightmare is to have the one fling accidentally end up in the same tavern as the other fling at the same time. Preferably on Saturday night with the crowd all around. Might take a little arranging, or even some payola, but then if it's his money all the better.....

Not too many people piss me off these days.

- speakeasy