That makes much more sense than what I had pictured in my mind!
Yes it does, but AZ doesn’t. Unless you are on the Navajo reservation, then it does. Unless you are on the Apache White Mountains (which is in the middle of the Navajo reservation) then it doesn’t. The Hualapai tribe at the bottom of the Grand Canyon do.
Keeping track of who and where observes DSL was such a PITA, its nice to not worry about it now. I’d rather our clocks don’t change at all, but at least I’m a RDOS so it doesn’t bother me that much.
Hurray for the problem being fixed.
Thanks. Seeing as how I’m slightly more annoying to TPTB than the average person, I’ve gotten in the habit of checking it every few days.
I printed a copy of our water bill (I had to have it put into my name only when I was getting my Real ID), grabbed the copy of our house title (I am too smart to trust them with the original) and my brand new passport and headed to city hall. I should be showing as Active again tomorrow, but now I’ll be checking daily just to be sure. I’m a very untrusting person at heart.
The smaller elections are how we end up with folks running for the big ones, thanks for remembering about them.
Thanks for the back-up! We gotta be on top of things now because some people are going to cheat.