On Questioning (as in the Q in GLBTQ): Web Resources?

I have officially declared myself Questioning, and am looking for web sites that discuss such. The GLBTQ sites I’m browsing through don’t have what I’m looking for; they seem to just be big lists of links to other GLBTQ sites which list (1) GLBTQ sites and (2) places to go to talk about GLBTQ stuff IRL.

I want to just read about Questioning. I can’t really explain it better than this. I don’t really want to talk about my own process at this stage, so no hijacking, please, I’m just wondering if anyone has any ideas on sites i can read to fulfill this interest.

Unfortunately it’s hard to write a static document directed towards those questioning their orientation because it can be such a personal journey. A lot of the pages I rummaged through really just contain two pieces of information…

1. Sexual orientation is not composed of neat categories that we all fall into.

2. Don’t get too wrapped up in it. Wherever you fall, things will become clearer in time.

Just tossing out one link at random: Campus Blues. I don’t know your age off the top of my head, so it may or may not be useful to you.

fetus,

I don’t know how old you are, but one thing that really helped me when I was questioning was Youth Guardian Serrvices which provides email lists for GLBTQ people under 25. You don’t even have to talk; I didn’t, for a few months. Just sit back and read.