Paris Hilton is an idiot...again

C’mon now.

I’m sure she’d make a great doorstop.

As you hit submit reply, did you hear a big whooshing sound?

People have this mistaken idea that being rich and famous suddenly makes life easy. This thread should be evidence that people are constantly trying to tear her down. Not that she’s not the same kind of vile cunt that the people around her are, but it doesn’t make it easy. It’s just a different kind of thing. Try living around that kind of constant backbiting, and then come back and tell me it’s easy.

Being a cubicle monkey is easier than swimming in that pool of sharks.

Those two thing are not mutually exclusive.

Damn! Hit reply instead of review. To finish the thought many of us work with backbiters and swim with the sharks and still manage to serve a useful purpose.

I believe it is you being whoosed. mswas is being sincere.

Swing by my place with a dump truck full of cash and I’ll let you know in 15-20 years.

-Joe

Proof that money can’t buy class.

Ugh. You know, I agree that being rich and famous doesn’t automatically mean you have it easy. But c’mon, what career does Paris Hilton have other than being a rich skank?

Here I was thinking that putting off her marriage is proof she can actually do SOMETHING intelligent. I mean, how many fuckwits have you known who just kept stampeding towards marriage even after it became obvious they were running towards a cliff?

For that matter, look at other celebrities. Nicholas Cage has been married fifty eight times or something like that. Jennifer Lopez is on her third or fourth marriage and she’s younger than I am.

Good for Paris Hilton.

Her job IS being a rich skank, and people that hate her are her fans just as much as people that love her. She trades on her infamy. I was merely commenting on the ignorant idea that being rich and famous means that suddenly your life is easy.

Y’know, Athena Onassis ( Ari’s granddaughter) is one of the richest people on the planet and probably in her demographic.

Y’never hear of her in the papers.

She’s probably far more influential than Paris Hilton.

Erek

I’d love the opportunity to prove you wrong.

In the interim, let me just say that being a middle-class cube-farmer in the glamorous Insurance industry is not the life of excitement and daring that the press makes it out to be.

-Cem

Cry me a fucking river. She is rich, but she chose to be famous. She could have gone to any school in the world whether she’s smart or not. She had the resources to start a business, produce a movie, start a charitable organization, work for world peace, go into the family business, get an MBA and work for some other corporation, start a vinyard and make wine, or become a drug lord. And she still could have partied like a rock star every night while she was doing it. Sure, “she trades on her infamy” but she doesn’t have to! Instead, she chose to be “billionaire socialite.” She chose to be famous not for what she accomplished, but because she hired some expensive publicists. I don’t have an iota of sympathy for her. I am not her fan. I wish she would go away.

You think her life’s “hard”? She’ll never, ever be without health insurance. There’s no chance she’ll be laid off from her job and get sick and die penniless with her children in debt for her medical care. Who else on this board can say that? Fuck her and the useless rich family that begat her and the brainless sypillitic children that will one day emerge from her flaccid cunt.

I stand corrected by the mswas’ follow-up. I thought this sentence

was also poking fun at Ms. Hilton.

You guys are simply jealous.

Life isn’t fair; deal with it. Paris Hilton may have been born with golden shoes, but some of you had parents who paid for college while some of you didn’t while some of you had parents who insisted you work 12 hours a day at the laundromat instead of going to school at all. Some of you inherited a full set of genes, some of you inherited heart defects, some of you got an extra 21st gene and ended up with Down’s Syndrome.

Big fucking deal.

How has your life changed because she got the long straw? Did you lose that spot hosting the MTV special because some rich bitch stole your thunder? Did your employer give you a pay cut because Paris Hilton is a whore? Probably not.

If she can fuck around while earning $10,000 an hour in interest – more power to her.

No quarter asked, none given.

Would Paris be a “better” person if she eschewed public life and lived as a hermit? Screw that, she’s out there living. She actually goes to work to earn money, not the work you and I do, that’s for sure, but she isn’t spending her day on some compound eating bonbons. Paris is out there modeling, working on TV shows and Movies, (oh, and she IS an executive producer for a movie, “Nat’l Lampoon’s Pledge This!”).

Is Paris any less of a worker than any other actor who appears in TV or the movies? I don’t think so. She just also has the option of doing nothing, yet chooses not to. Her life is not hard, and is never going to be hard.

I still have never heard a single negative thing about Paris, the person, from anyone who has interacted with her in person. The only 3rd hand knowledge I have is from a guy my wife works with, who works on SNL. He characterized Paris as a very nice person to work with.

Show me a cite where she harangues the help, is nasty to waiters, doesn’t tip the valet, or is just a shitty person in general, and I may change my mind. Until then, she’s not hurting you, or anyone else that I can see, so why is she a bad person again?

As a matter of fact, yes she did. My last pay review says, “Because Paris Hilton is a nasty, disgusting skank, we are only giving you a 3% raise. Had she been a sweet, virtuous virgin, you would’ve gotten 5%.”

I want my extra 2%, dammit.

Ok, here you go:

From The NY Daily News

Paris is a spoiled brat. And she’s not nice!

And you’ll never have to worry about a video with you fucking two stupid niggers is going to get international press. ;p

Oh, and calling someone a nigger isn’t evidence of discrimination. If they had been jewish she might have called them kikes, if they had been white she might have called them white trash. Sometimes using a racial epithet is simply a way to insult someone, and doesn’t mean you actually CARE that they are that race. Though, it also could mean that you do.

Anyway, I’m not saying “Poor Paris Hilton”, I am just fighting people’s ignorance about celebrity.

I personally love Paris Hilton for offending dumbasses everywhere.

Erek