Pink Panther

A few observations:
He puffs on a gaudy cigarette holder.
He walks around without any clothes.
He’s skinny.
He skips.
He’s pink.
The question is…IS THE PINK PANTHER GAY?
enolancooper

Is he gay? Hmmmmm…
Well, like the Teletubbies, he has no pants and no genitalia. Don’t think he technically CAN be gay. Unlike the Teletubbies the Pink Panther is NOT a Hell-spawn demon of the Pit bent on the corruption of all that is Good and Holy.

Just a thought.

You must wear pants to be gay?

I’m unaware whether the creator of the Pink Panther has opined on the creature’s sexuality.

Why, are you thinking of asking him out?

I remember a short-lived cartoon series where the Pink Panther had one or two sons (these kids were the main characters of the series), so PP must be either straight or bi. And they were his children, not his nephews. Hey, that brings up another cartoon star: Donald Duck. He didn’t wear pants either, plus he was a sailor and lived with 3 pre-pubescent boys. Hmmmm… :wink:

One observation:

You really shouldn’t post the same doofus-y question in so many different forums.

Since this is not the appropriate forum for this thread, and it has been cross-posted to Great Debates (which is also not the appropriate forum), I’m closing this copy. For future reference, enolancooper, two points:

First, never post something in more than one forum. Occasionally, something might seem like it fits in more than one place, but only pick one. If you’re unsure which forum is better, e-mail one of the moderators and ask.

Secondly, questions such as this one, which deal solely with matters of opinion on trivial topics, go in our “In My Humble Opinion” forum. General Questions is for questions of fact, and Great Debates is for things that are, well, Great, such as debates over religion, politics, and philosophy.