Pirates of the Caribbean.... yarrrr

… opens in 8 days.

I don’t usually go in for Disney movies but this one has me totally hooked. I’m encouraged by the PG-13 rating (the first Disney has ever had, apparently). Johnny Depp and his gold teeth and eyeliner just kill me every time. And I can’t wait to see Geoffrey Rush in action.

Oh and Orlando? Yeah… don’t mind pics of him in a pirate shirt.

Am I alone in my Pirate antici pation?

I’ve been excited about this ever since it was first announced. I mean, dude, hot men in pirate costumes? How can it get any better than this?

I was hoping it would be rated Arrrrrrr.
Marc

That joke still gets me.

Have tickets to see the movie. Hope it doesn’t disappoint!

Oh and Orlando? Yeah… don’t mind pics of him in a pirate shirt.

I don’t mind it so much I have one as my desktop wallpaper.

The Jr Rangers and I are very much looking forward to this one.

I can’t wait. Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom in the same movie? Nothing could keep me away!

You are not alone, matey.

Avast! Cinematic swashbuckling!

[size=1]God I love pirate-talk.[size]

Stow those coding errors, swabbie, and hie ye t’ th’ top o’ the main mast! We’m in Spanish waters, and I can smell a fat galleon just o’er the horizon! Loaded with gold, belike, and plunder o’ the new world! Roll out our cannons, me hearties! ‘Tis a day for blood and gunsmoke, bedamned if I’m wrong! A cask of rum t’ th’ first dog what kills me a Spaniard, and a taste o’ my cutlass for the last of ye t’ clear the gunwales! We’ll be sailing low in ruddy waters tonight, boys, or me name isn’t Black Miller!

Mmmm… pirates.

Now where’s me rum?

A Pirate I was meant to be, Trim the sails and Roam the sea!

I just have one thing to add.

Yarr!

You know, I was born on a pirate ship.

Well, it could have zombies, and zombie pirates . . . Oh wait, it does have pirates and zombies!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: This movie is going to be better than Citizen Cane!

Anyone ever play “The Secret of Monkey Island”? It had ghost pirates and a zombie pirate in the sequel.

Somewhere, Orson Welles is weeping. While eating hot dogs with Babe Ruth.

I can’t believe it took a studio this long to figure out making a good old fashioned pirate movie would be a very good idea. I hope it’s half as good as I want it to be.

Mmmmmm, sodomy, rum, and the lash. Can’t wait.

Hahaa, ‘special guest ghoul appearance: shane macgowan’s teeth!’

It’s a small wish, but one can hope that this will critically out-rank ‘The Country Bears’ in terms of best Disney ride adaptation.

Woohoo! Swashbuckling, Johnny Depp, and Orlando Bloom? There is no bad here. Me, I’m just hoping for lots of nude scenes. Maybe they find a secluded lagoon to bathe in? And then exchange sweaty, piratical backrubs? Although, given the PG-13 rating, I probably shouldn’t get my hopes up…