Play me your favorite song

What song do you like to listen to the most right now? Here is one that I’ve been playing. Warning, it’s not very cheerful: Nine Inch Nails - Something I can never have (still) - YouTube

Favorite song? Or the one I can’t stop listening to at the moment?

I’ll give you the latter. There just ain’t no satisfactionin’ me.

Warning: exuberant.

One of my favorites is You're in the army now STATUS QUO - YouTube.

Another one to cheer you up. OFFICIAL Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole - YouTube

Not my favorite of all time or anything but I’ve listened to this one for years without getting tired of it: Cam’ron - Never Ever

I’ve been digging this lately.

My favorite song for today is Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow)

Moved MPSIMS –> Cafe Society. [/mod]

I’ve been listening to Andrew Bird’s new album nonstop for the last six months; “Orfeo Looks Back” is my favorite song from it.

An oldie, but a goodie (just like me)…

The Grateful Dead, Ripple

nm

Oooo, I like that!

My favorite [today] is Comin’ Back to Me.

An old one ('85), but I listened to this on my iPod on repeat about 10 times today at work.

This soulful little ditty from The French Kicks is my current song obsession.

Keb’ Mo’

Stereolab - Lo Boob Oscillator

The last few months I have been listening to this album. Over, and over, and over. I think I’ve played it at least 500 times. And I hear something new every time I listen to it. I think I am obsessed with it.

For the last month or so I haven’t been able to stop listening to Delain’s latest album We Are the Others. I always find myself looking forward to this song in particular: Are You Done With Me?

My current favorite earworm is Stan Ridgway: Drowning Man

So many Ke$ha songs to choose from…I’ll just go with the one that everybody knows (including 85-year-old grandmothers living in isolated tribes in the Amazon forest): TiK ToK.

Counting Crows covering Gram Parsons’ “Return of the Grievous Angel.”

Ben Folds, Ben Lee and Ben Kweller covering Kool Moe Dee’s “Bitches Ain’t Shit.” Do I need to mention that this one is very NSFW?

This one has been stuck in my head for the last couple of weeks:

Sahara Smith “The Real Thing”