Playstation 3 games that I am looking forward to:

Assassin’s Creed

Call of Duty 4

Lair
Assassin’s Creed is about, well, you’re an assassin back during the times of the 3rd crusade. Your job is to assassinate leaders that seem to be profiting off of the wars and such. What makes this game interesting is that it’s completely free form. You’ll have your missions, but you can chose how to do them and when. Plus, the crowd reacts to your actions. For example, you scale the side of the wall, the crowd’ll gather underneath you and watch, which isn’t good for stealth. You push one of them, they might just push back. Stab someone, the crowd might get angry and attack you.

Call of Duty 4 is Call of Duty, but set in the modern middle east. I’ve seen the trailer and it looks wicked.

In Lair you fly dragons and you kill people with said dragon. I mean c’mon, what’s not to love?

I’ve got Stranglehold on order. It’s the PS3 take on a John Woo action movie. As long as there aren’t too many damn doves, it might just kick ass.

The fact that the game’s broken. The early reviews have been pretty terrible. And why the hell does the dragon shoot fireballs? Fireballs?! Come on Factor 5, at least try to pretend this isn’t just another Star Wars game, except with dragons.

Yeah, I played the demo on the 360. It’s mighty fun.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I may just buy the PS3 for it.

I enjoyed the Heavenly Sword and Dynasty: Gundam demos, though I’m not particularly sure they’ll be worth it when they’re released or not.

In the long run, Final Fantasy XIII and XIII Versus–mainly cause I’ve played and/or beaten every other one save Final Fantasy II(J) and Final Fantasy VIII.

Is the collectors version the one that is including a copy (blu-ray) of Hard Boiled on the same disk?

Wow, I did not know any of this. I’m rather bummed about that.