Polycarp for President

Then i guess i better become Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

That way we can ensure that the “special relationship” is preserved.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Polycarp *
How do these sound for appointments after we win:
[ul][li]CJHoworth for Chief of Staff[/li][li]Jonathan Chance for Press Secretary[/li][li]minty green or Jodi for Attorney General[/li][li]Bluesman for National Security Advisor[/li][li]Canvas Shoes for Secretary of the Interior[/ul]
[/li][/QUOTE]
How about Kimstu for Secretary of Education?

I say Coldfire for Office of Homeland Security. Cuz he’s a… he’s a… a nazi.

PolyCarp for President

Yay!

How about giving it to Libertarian? He’s not a doctrinaire all-government-is-evil person; he sees the need for government, just as little as we can possibly get along with. Putting him in charge of DHS would furnish a self-correcting mechanism for that agency – he’d give us what we aboslutely need along those lines but no more.

(Besides, Coldie wouldn’t immigrate. Same problem with matt_mcl.)

Triskadecamus for Health and Human Services seems like an obvious choice, with Qadgop the Mercotan as his #2 man handling the health end of things.

Can I be in charge of the NEA? Please? Pleeeeeeeeaaase? And here’s a wonderful slogan:

Polycarp & Esprix in 2004
No, it’s not a wasted vote

Got my vote.

Well, since I was the only kid in the class who couldn’t grow up to be president, Chief of Staff will have to do. Do I get my own intern?

Hmmm… Ways to torture Congress Critters…

I’m so sorry, Mr. Santorum. President Polycarp’s schedule is still completely booked. Yes, I know I’ve been saying that for the past 3 1/2 years. Yes, I know you were hoping to meet with him, but you see, he has to go to a wedding then. His Vice President’s. I believe the priests will be a Wiccan science fiction writer and his wife.

:Calls intern: Could you bring the smelling salts in here, please? I seem to have got another one!

CJ
Come on! Did any of you really think I wouldn’t vote for Polycarp?

You know what I just realized, is that you can sing Polycarp’s name to that “Lollipop” song.

Polycarp, Polycarp, ooh Poly Poly Carp, Polycarp, Polycarp, ooh Poly Poly Carp…

A vote for Polycarp is a vote for Polycarp!

Give your votes to Polycarp – because his daddy can’t buy them for him

WWJVF? :smiley:

I’ll join the numbers…poly for prez…I’m currently under a new name, so i’ve read quite a few of his posts…

Hey polycarp, I too am from franklin co.  nc...small world eh?

:smiley: At last, an honest man in the White House! He’s go my vote!

Oooh! Polycarp-can I be ambassador to Russia? Please please please???

Oh, and I’d not only vote for you, but I’d volunteer to work for your campaign!

Hmm. Does this mean that Lynn will become chief of the secret police?
Also, add my vote to the pile.

I’ll build you a campaign platform!

Pro freedom of religion, but NO religious legistration! I mean it. Let everyone worship as they please (no killings, though) and keep it all out of politics.

Pro education. Gotsta get the stupid out. Start young.

Pro choice. And I don’t just mean abortion. When it affects only the person or their immediate family family, let them choose.

Anti pork. I like chicken. No, really. Lobby for an ammendment, law, whatever that cuts out the graft, greed, and excess from every stinking bill introduced.

Anti income tax. I’m taxed on what I make, what I spend, and on the value of what I own. Cut out one of them. Maybe just a flat tax on spending. (GD here we come)

Foriegn policy? I don’t know much about that. Help?

Pro science. With all the pork gone, maybe we can fund some real stuff.

If I don’t rate a cabinet position (see above post in my name, the one nominating Esprix as running mate), perhaps a spokesman type position. Or an Aide. You’d be surprised what I can accomplish in a short period of time.

Can I have Christine Whitman’s job at EPA? There’s no way I can be worse at the job than she is. And I have 14 years experience in State gov working in Environmental… And I’d just LOVE to fire half the staff working in EPA today.

PLEASE O PLEASE O PLEASE!!

Polycarp, Polycarp, ooh Poly Poly Carp, Polycarp, Polycarp, ooh Poly Poly Carp…

now it’s stuck in my head!!

Oh goody, I think I just wrote ourselves a campaign jingle!

Polycarp for President

I’d vote for him. So, do we form a real political party, or should we organize the write-in vote? Or both?

[movie cliche]

Y’know, it’s so crazy it just might work.

[/movie cliche]

An Internet-based presidential write-in campaign? Getting out the geek vote? Get the right memes going, and the media might actually pick it up.

Any skeletons in your closet we should know about, Poly? [sub]No, don’t answer that.[/sub]