Poop

Well, this thread has kind of pooped out.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

This is too gross for me!

Love Always,
Heather Lee
XheatherleeX@aol.com

Is it time to crown The King of Kaka, the Duke of Doodie, the Tsar of Turd, The Prince of Poop, yet ?

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Awright, that’s enough of that shit,
Larry

I don’t know whether I should shit or go blind.
– Sylence

And now, for my next trick, I will talk in spooky half-references.

Ummm…Sylence? You should shit, otherwise it’s gonna back up and come out the other end. Besides, being blind probably isn’t much fun.

Have a great dinner, y’all!

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Oh great, now we are defecating on two threads. I already left my mark on the other one.

Hahaha it takes a lot to gross out me. This shit is more funny than gross (IMNSHO). Keep the shit flowing :slight_smile:

Oh and if you want confetti colored poop, just eat lots of tough skinned veggies like peppers, corn, tomatoes, etc…

‘The beginning calls for courage; the end demands care’

Yeah, yeah, this is really funny to sit back and read about, but a good portion of my job deals with poop: looking at it, cleaning it up, digging through it, and sometimes, if I am really unlucky, I end up wearing it. Poop just doesn’t seem so amusing to me anymore… :slight_smile:

“Love given when it is inconvenient is the greatest love of all. Kindnesses that are shared at a high cost to oneself are the most dear.”

Don’t know who said it, but I like it.

To add to the general repulsiveness here, has anyone else ever experience mouth turds?

When I was a kid, I became nauseated one hot summer day after eating too much peanutbutter candy and drinking nothing. I must have been dehydrated, because when I threw up on the sidewalk, my vomit was solid.

When I was finished puking, my pile of vomit looked exactly like a pile of shit.

That was the one and only time I ever had mouth turds.

I loved doodie.com UncleBeer. The sneezing girl was too funny.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Move over Satan. :wink: Now there’s something meatier. http://smallwonder.simplenet.com/COC.html

On the subject of poop, for some random reason (maybe sixth sense about what’s on the message board?) - looked the word up in my Webster’s Unabridged a week ago. Unbelievable! There are 2 definitions - one having to do with the deck of a ship, and one meaning tired! No feces! What is up with that? Weird and uptight.

As a new father, I am always amazed at the variety of poops my 3 month old son can produce.
I have started cataloguing them. There are two that stand out, the first is the “Explosive Poop” which beats the hell out of the explosive poop mentioned earlier. This one can wake a parent up from a deep sleep from two rooms away with both doors closed. I don’t know if it’s the diapers that have special acoustic characteristics that make the sound so much louder, but there you have it.
The other is the “Echo Caca”. Every parent has experienced this. Your little one fills his diaper, you change it, and he fills it up again immediately. My son had a rare triple echo once (only a few weeks old at the time; that kid is going places). Four diapers in 25 minutes. I almost called the Guiness people.
Oh yeah there’s a third (turd) kind that just came to me. That first dump at the hospital. The stuff is black and is of such a consistency that they should build roads with it, no word of a lie.
For those of you who don’t have kids yet, there are some of the wonderful moments that await you.

If at first you don’t succeed, use a sldgehammer.

How about the Machine-Gun Poop? It’s a combination of the Rabbit Poop and the Explosive Poop. RAT-A-TAT-A-TAT!

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

Don’tcha just hate it when you get the Invisible Poop? You know, where you either

1. Run to the toilet to get there in time, only to sit down and feel it slither back into the upper part of your intestines,
    or
  2. Sit and push and push and push and - out comes one Hershey’s Kiss. WTF?