Poopy shoes in the MMP

Yes, I started my day by stepping in dog poop. Higgs was barking at the neighbor’s dog at 5:30 and I went out to bring her in. Somewhere along the way, I stepped in it, but I didn’t realize till I got in the car to leave for work.

It’s an unmistakable smell. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So, how did you day start?

Happy Moanday!

First! It’s good to be juvenile! :smiley:

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffeinatin’. YAWN ‘Tis 73 Amurrkin out and cloudyish with a predicted high of 90 and mostly N.O.S. for the day with the usual chance of afternoon rain/tstorms/apocalypse. Today I shall defilthyfy da cave and make jambalaya for sup. Might even ahrn some shirts. That’s sounds like enough adultin’ to keep me busy, right?

Now I need more caffeine and to feed rumbly tummy. Then, onward into the day! Rah.

Happy Moanday Y’all!

ETA Again: My mornin’ started by draggin’ the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trash can all the way down to the road for pickup today, cause I forgot to do so last night.

Happy Moonday!

It’s a cool 55 degrees outside but supposed to get up to 88.

My day started at about 2:30 am because I went to bed at 10 last night and my body seems to think 4 hours or so of sleep a night is enough.
No poopy shoes, but I can feel a poopy attitude coming on.

Lots of floor stuff happened in the office since last Tuesday. Most of the offices in our hall were re-carpeted, which means our stuff was all a mess - some of my things were on Baby Engineer’s desk and some of his stuff was on mine. I think it’s all straightened out now. He’s not here, tho, so I don’t know.

The crappy old tile in the reception area and down the hall is being replaced by ceramic tile, but the only area grouted was the lobby. It’s funny watching people tiptoe on the rest of it, even tho it’s set and solid. What I don’t understand is why the pictures were removed from the walls. How could that affect the laying of tiles?? Weird.

OK, back to work with me…

One molecule of dog poo is enough to stink up an auditorium! I’m o.k. with horse poo, and the cat goes in her box. Today is irk. Blurf.

Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. Working a double today. How’s that for a poopy start?

No poop on my shoes, but I slept like shit last night. Just couldn’t sleep. I got about 3 hours. I feel surprisingly human today, despite being the type that usually needs at least 8.

But that scares me a bit. I have Bipolar II and I think I’m hypomanic right now. I just bought a new phone and two cars – the cars were planned purchases – but I’ve been really distracted lately and the lack of sleep is the last straw that brings me to thinking I’m swinging through hypomania right now. Which means my OCD is going to be even worse and such a treat.

Sorry for that venting… I just needed to say it somewhere to make it seem real to me.

Hope you’re all right, Serenata67. My mom is bipolar, so I know a bit about what it’s like.

Last night I used different sleeping pills from the ones I’d been using. Seems to have helped.

Well., I’m back.

Got in Sunday about 11 PM after a 31 hour trip with about 3 hours of cat-naps. So if I am a bit inarticulate today, please understand.

Enjoyed the trip to China and did not got any poop on my shoes (Chinese cities are generally cleaner than US cities, albeit cloudly/smoggy). Summer is not the best time to go as it was in the 80’s/90’s everywhere and humid most of the time (only rained twice). Pictures will be posted once I get a get a chance to download and review the (only took about 1,700…)

Need to unpack, cleanup, restock groceries, and in general try to resume normal operations.

Hope all y’all are doing well.

Welcome back, MetalMouse!!! Didja bring us presents??? :smiley:

It’s been a very busy morning and I definitely need this lunch break. In fact, I need to figure out when I’m going to take some time off since I lost my long weekend. Tho, I have to say, working from home sure makes for a nice commute. :smiley:

Pffft. Piker. I took almost 50% more than that since July 4th.
I got to sleep in…& go to irk today. No 4:30 am alarms this moaning.
(FTR, I’d rather have 4:30 am & balloons than later & be in the orifice; 'specially with the weather - Not too hot, boofital blue skies, low hoomidity.)

Actually really good. The doorbell rang around 9am and it was a delivery I wasn’t expecting until much later this week; the first two seasons of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. Which is why I am a little late checking in this week. Lets see ---- the MMP or Sinkers and Floaters? Tough choices.

And since shoes were mentioned both pairs of my work sneakers are getting a little thin in places so I guess I need to go shopping ------- if the closet. I have several pairs of each in reserve.

Ted backed his hairy white ass up to one of my wife’s shoes and pinched off a rope a while ago.

I took a picture of it. :smiley: Dirty Dog!

Howdy Y’all! Da cave is all spiffed and jambalaya is all prepped for cookage in a little while. I feel so productive. Didn’t ahrn though. Decided that I didn’t need to be that adult today. :smiley:

MetalMouse welcome back! Glad you had a great time. Can’t wait to see pictures of your Chinese adventure.

Juliet part of what we’re here for is to be a soundin’ board so rant away if you feel the need.

Midget seems the new sleepy pills are what you needed, right?

Speak for yourself, I just came for the beer.

**Catfish **- I think I’d have to drop kick my dog into the next county if she pulled a stunt like that. It’s bad enough when the idiot cat pees on me, which he’s done at least 4 times in the 11 or 12 years he’s lived here.

Just finished Tim’s work. Back to Josh’s big pile o’drawings…

Welcome Home MetalMouse

More weirdness around here.

Last Moonday I got a text from the pharmacy that my drugs were ready to be picked up. I don’t know why the were ready because I still have over a month’s supply. It kind of slipped my mind since I didn’t get any reminder texts.
I remembered and called today only to find out that only two of my four meds were refilled, the other two won’t be filled until August. That is weird, I started taking all four at the same time, I always get 90 days of all of them, I have always had them refilled at the same time.

Another mystery.

Beware Aldo Kelrast.

Moommm I think poop in the shoe is easier to clean up than pee on me. (We have the strangest conversations.)

I started my day at the dentist. All good and I even got a “thumb’s up” for how I’ve been taking care of my teeth at home. I switched to using dental picks and that seems to have helped. No lecture on flossing more. :smiley:

Pooka Bear bit me while snapping for some food. He only caught me with a few teeth, which is a good thing. It hurts anyway. I’m calling us both stoopid on that one.

My brother-in-law and nieces are coming on the cruise with us, which will be fun. I wish my sister could have come too, but she has job interviews that week. I see her logic in staying home.

I’m getting a few things done on the house/move, but it feels really slow.

Back to drinking coffee and eating ice cream. Breakfast of champions. :slight_smile:

Yes, but I have a life…

Shopping mostly completed, need to get to Kroger later this week to pick up a few items. Bags unpacked but still have to sort through the papers and ‘stuff’ I bought (they seemed to be a good idea at the time).

One of my travelling companions actually has a page in Wikipedia!! Essie is now nearing 64 but he and his wife Sharon (a Chinese-Jamacian) were wonderful folks to do a tour with; only problem was all the Chinese folks who wanted to get a picture with the 6’6" black American (to be honest, I got 8-10 requests too) which slowed us down on occasion. (Essie Hollis - Wikipedia)

Goal for today is to stay awake to at least 9-10PM and then get a normal night’s sleep.