Practice Quoting and Multi-quoting here. (I need this thread!)

Selected the first paragraph; let’s see if the whole pst comes through or not.

Testing @Mahaloth 's suggestion…

It won’t work for me.

Again

Got it now

Les chemises de l’archiduchesse sont-elles sèches ou archi-sèches ?
Let’s see if quoting works.

I doubt whether that really works.

Well whaddayouknow, it does work! But surely multi-quoting will not work like that.

You see? Multi-quoting is a figment of the imagination.

[quote=“Tusculan, post:30, topic:912573, full:true”]

I am testing multi-quoting.

Two main ways to multiquote. You can highlight the part from the first post that you want to quote, then press the Quote button that magically pops up. Go to the next post and do the same thing. And so on.

Or you can press the Reply button under the first post (not the one at the bottom of the thread), then click the speech bubble. Click Reply under the next post you want to quote. Click the speech bubble. And so on.

This is me testing. I haven’t successfully quoted yet. Maybe this will be my first one.

Now I’m practicing quoting part of a post.

Testing

Just testing multi-quote.

If I select everything, to quote the multiquote, the quote is broken. If I use the keyboard shortcuts - SUCCESS!

Testing full-post multi-quote where the test question is which quoted post this will be attached to. Wish me luck! [Click!]

Trying the other arrangement now.

Interesting. You can partly or fully quote multiple posts in any order and the net result is your post appears as a reply to each of the posts you quote.

By “order” here I mean the chronological sequence of clicking each posts’ [Reply] button. Which also sets the textual sequence of quote entries in your post. But that text can be edited manually to be whatever sequence you want.

Bottom line: Order don’t matter.

Testing