Primetime Cartoons: Throwdown

You can decide whether to count my vote or not based on this disclosure: I’m a fan of one of these shows, have barely seen three of them (1-3 episodes), and have never watched the fifth at all, yet I have a firm idea of how I’d rank them.

5 - The Simpsons
4 - Futurama
3 - King of the Hill
2 - Family Guy
1 - South Park

I can’t even stand to see a commercial for South Park. Watching a full episode must be torture.

Male, 52.

1. Simpsons
  2. Futurama
  3. Family Guy
  4. South Park
  5. King of the Hill

5 Futurama
4 Simpsons
3 Family Guy
2 South Park
1 King of the Hill

Male, 31

Simpsons and Family Guy are really tied, but I’m more likely to go out of my way for Simpsons, just because there’s so many more episodes, it’s more likely I’ll hit a good episode I haven’t seen recently.

1. Simpsons
  2. Futurama
  3. King of The Hill
  4. South Park
  5. Family Guy

I don’t watch South Park often, but every time I do it makes me laugh. Really, I enjoy all 5 of these shows. Family Guy I can take in small portions and get a laugh or two. (Although, I have not seen an episode of it since it returned.)

pat

5 - King of the Hill
4 - Futurama
3 - The Simpsons
2 - Family Guy
1 - South Park

39, male

1. Futurama
  2. Family Guy
  3. Simpsons
  4. King of The Hill
  5. South Park

40, M

And King of the Hill beats South Park only because I have never been able to sit through an entire South Park episode.

5 - Futurama
4 - South Park
3 - Family Guy
2 - The Simpsons
1 - King of the Hill

39, Male

I’m torn about The Simpsons. I want to rank them higher, but they’ve sucked for a while now. They probably have a higher total number of enjoyable shows than some of the others, but I don’t think their good vs. bad ratio is as high.