[QUOTE=Rubystreak]
–I didn’t hate Kayne’s outfit and couldn’t quite get all the scorn heaped on it. Was it the butterfly wings? Just not that bad IMO, and didn’t wrinkle at all. Very Kayne, anyway, and if he can’t make it in this competition while being Kayne, that’s OK. There will always be the pageant circuit.
–Jeffrey is a mean, nasty peanuthead, but his outfit was cool on the runway. I did think it looked a little, ahem, binding in the crotch. He had a win coming, and if Vincent could win, he could too. But you know, he’s got to bitch AGAIN about Angela’s mom AND not winning at least one other time. Whiny jerk.
–Michael rocks it again. What can I say? He’s the man to beat. His outfit looked more comfortable than Jeffrey’s.
–Laura’s dress was sleek and looked cool, though I wanted to smack her when she said she looked “chubby.” What???
–Uli’s dress was, as Kors said, just too much. Also, she’s getting as one-note as Laura was accused of being with the wacky print flowy things.
–Vincent, surprisingly out of character BORING, skates through again.
–Jubilee Jumbles strikes out with her fleuchons. Why does she not understand that no one likes those things but her? And when will these people learn about linen? It’s not a friendly fabric, no matter how nice it feels. You wear it when you don’t care if you look like a giant walking wrinkle. I almost wanted her to be in, though, because Jeffrey’s gloating made me want to punch him.
[/QUOTE]
Perfect description!! Couldn’t agree more.
I was soooo hoping that Jeffrey would screw up or his spandex pants would split and get voted off.