Psych: Juliet? Chief Vick? Other?

I don’t know how to make a poll and, frankly, I’m not interested. I simply love this show and thought I could lure you in with a little “too young for me” vs “yeah, I like that” action, though one or the other may not hold true for you. And it is NOT trolling because each has her Scandinavian virtues, if a few years apart.

And “other” can include, oh, Gus’ sister. Just a f’rinstance. But mostly I want to start a discussion about the show and chose a cheap way to start it.

Juliet is cute and all but it’s the Chief for me. I’m weird like that.

I love this show. The plots are paper thin but it’s the chemistry between James Roday and Dulé Hill that makes it work. And I didn’t know Corbin Bensen was still working.

“I’m Shawn Spenser and this is my associate, Jazz Hands.”

They make acting, possibly the most miserable profession, look like fun.

Juliet is awesome, but something about Chief Vick really does it for me. Especially that episode when she wore leather and affected a German accent… I’ll be in my bunk.

Am I allowed to say “either”? Or “both”?

If it HAS to be one or the other, I guess Juliet because she’s just do darn cute. But if choosing Juliet means I’d have to turn down the Chief, then I’m in a quandary.

Hey, for the ladies, how about Shawn, Gus, or Lassie?

Errr…what was the name of Shawn’s old gf? The one who served no other purpose then to show off her cleavage and give the writers an excuse to delay the inevitable Juliet/Shawn pairing.

But yea, I’d choose her over the other two, looks wise anyways.

Juliet brings out conflicted feelings in me, much like she does for Shaun–She can totally take care of herself, and I’d need her to shoot the bad guys for me, but every time she’s in danger, or even just unhappy, I simply need to protect her and make things better somehow. She’s an All-American girl, and I like that. A lot.

“I’m Shaun Spenser, and this is my associate, Sillypants Jackson.”

I’m Shawn Spencer, and this is my associate, Gi Butterstumps.

I love how Gus used to get irritated at Shawn for doing that, and now he just rolls with it.

Chief Vick has an amazing smile. I think that gives her the edge. Gus’s sister is a real close second, though.

Abigail.
And I agree.

“I’m Shawn Spencer, and this is my associate, John Jacob Jingly Schmidt.”
“Are you saying his name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt?”
“Yes. We used to share the name, but I had to change it because of all the shouting.”

Juliet! Not that there’s anything wrong with Chief Vick.

Juliette. especially after the roller derby episode.

Of the Chief’s sister.

Those dimples could cut glass.

Love this show! I whimpered this week when I saw an ad for the upcoming season, and heard the word, “October.” C’mon, guys!

To me, Psych is a latter-day reincarnation of Get Smart, my favorite show as a kid.

Also love the musical previews they do. A year or so ago, it was, “Private Eyes.” Now they’re showing the cast performing “Don’t You Forget About Me.”

Anyway, for your poll, I’d go with Juliet. The Chief seems like too much of a hard ass. Of course, Juliet deserves someone much better than me.

Juliet. And other than that:

Shawn Spencer: You know me, Mr. Nonjudgmental.
Burton ‘Gus’ Guster: He also goes by Mr. Dobolina.
**Shawn Spencer: **Mr. Bob Dobolina.

Another vote for Abigail (Rachel Leigh Cook).

I’ve heard it both ways.

No you have not. Okay, in this case you probably have.

The Chief.

Gus, don’t be the American adaptation of the British Gus.

I like Juliet. I even made a desktop wallpaper of her.

It’s the Chief by a good long shot. She is beautiful; Juliet is merely pretty. Kind of bland, actually. The Chief looks more like a grownup.

This does not apply to that first-season episode in which Juliet went undercover as, I think, a roller derby player. Yowza. If she needs any dragons slain she can call me. :smiley:

Psych has plots? Since when?

And he’s great at it. Never watched LA Law but I sorta regret it.

As for chemistry, I watched an episode in which Shawn and Gus were walking through a forest and whipping each others legs with willow branches. I’m guessing that last part was not in the script.