Replace one word in a title with a homonym

Tick Talk – In this music video, Ke$ha demonstrates how to deal with these parasites by drowning them in a bottle of Jack.

[nitpick] The actual title was “TiK ToK,” so you could argue that both words are homophones.

If I were a studio exec, I would totally green light this movie.

The Silence of the Lams: Criminals plan their prison escape, relying upon shoes made from their pillows to foil the guards.

**Guerillas in the Mist: ** Anthropologist Dian Fossey travels to the mountains of Colombia, where she finds and befriends a colony of FARC guerillas on the brink of extinction. She defends them from the combined forces of the Colombian Army, and DEA agents but is murdered in the process.

Steal Magnolias- documentary about flower thieves

Dawn of the Dead-- Tony Orlando’s zombie backup singers rampage through Las Vegas searching for brains.

Famous for the cheesy crowd pleaser “Tie Your Small Intestine Round the Old Oak Tree.”

The Hoarse Whisperer: A terrible hardly known unauthorised sequel to the Godfather franchise. In brief, a very old Vito Corleone, while sucking on an orange, whispers “show some respect” into the ears of fellow Italian olive oil importers, who subsequently one by end up planted at the bottom of the Hudson river.

**The Hoarse Whisperer: **A terrible hardly known unauthorised sequel to the Godfather franchise. In brief, a very old Vito Corleone, while sucking on an orange, whispers “show some respect” into the ears of fellow Italian olive oil importers, who subsequently end up one by one planted at the bottom of the Hudson river.

A Knight’s Tail- A handsome young knight from Cheap Side suddenly finds he has grown a tail and must deal with the ridicule and heartache when his lady leaves him in disgust. Lovely lady blacksmith helps to design armor for the new tail and heals his broken heart.

North by Northwest - Georgia rednecks fly from Atlanta to NYC via Northwest Airlines. Having to eat yogurt, they get culture shock.

For those unclear, this is a hononym, not per the directions.

Another hononym example
“High Noon” - Sheriff (Gregory Peck) starts boozin’ it up before lunch every day.

Homophone example
“Hi, Knoon” - Sheriff (Gregory Peck) visits his favorite Korean working girl each afternoon starting at 12 o’clock high.

Did I get this homophone vs hononym right or did I fuck it up? Now I’m confused. HayZeus KayRiced.

**Hello Dali **- Walter Matthau and Salvador Dali team up in this lighthearted musical that examines human perception and the sometimes blurry line between reality and dreams.

Juan Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest - migrant laborer makes daring escape from 1950’s insane asylum.

Momento - amnestic Italian tries to remember the future.

Replace Won Word in a Title With a Homonym

Fred Replace, a salesman for a boating supply company, is named the Top Sails Man of the Year. His prize is a copy of a popular Microsoft application.

I liked it.

The King’s Peach - Colin Firth gets a sex change.