RIP Bob Saget

Every single time we watched Dumb and Dumberer, his line “My house is full of shit!” made us crack up.

Aye; same here. A classic performance. I still use bits of it whenever I can.

“I love my mother.”

I’m going to have to go back and watch his Comedy Central roast now in remembrance.

I turned 67 two days ago. Scary, indeed!

RIP, Bob!

I hope this ends the gossip that Bob Sagat raped and killed a girl in 1990.

Ah, so the pedo jokes were there from the start. Working with the Olsen Twins just let him focus them.

Can’t believe they cast this motherpimper as Danny Tanner.

Godspeed, Bob.

He’ll have confessed the whole thing right before he Epstein/Carradine-d himself.

Only 65 years old. Wow.

This was a shocker. Like everyone else has said, 65 is too young.

In his honor I will play ‘Rollin’ With Saget’. Warning for delicate ears (also audio NSFW ): this version of the video is uncensored:

Just heard about this on NBC News Radio; they said he had been shot.

“It’s Bob Seger!” [checks ticket] “Aw, crap.”

RIP.

What??? I have NOT heard this yet. We’ll need a cite on this ASAP if true. I hope not!!!

Last I heard, the police said there weren’t any (obvious) signs of foul play.
From TMZ:

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office tells us, “We have no information on cause of death, and detectives have found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case.”

I have to imagine if he were shot, they would have either mentioned it or said something to the extent of it “currently being investigated as a murder” (or even subtle mention of homicide detectives at the hotel).

Saget’s sister Gay died of the autoimmune disease scleroderma, which is “a group of rare diseases that involve the hardening and tightening of the skin and connective tissues,” at the age of 47

Gay Saget would have turned 75 yesterday.

It probably was a stroke or cardiac arrest. That seems to happen frequently.

They just ran another report; this time, they only said he was found dead. :man_shrugging:

That’s quite an odd little mix-up. Yeah, I heard absolutely nothing about him being shot with the reports yesterday, just the statement that no drugs or foul play were involved.

I’m trying to figure out a fun way to include that joke in his obituary. I know he would want us to…but would not want people to actually think that when they read it in 100 years.

For a long time I only knew him as the host of AFHV, and I really couldn’t stand him on there; I watched that show in spite of him.

But his stand-up comedy once I finally found it, was damn good. Bummer that he died so soon.

Him getting Full House was a big joke with his friends. The guy with all the inappropriate comedy material? A dad on a family show?

It’s pretty incredible.