Sam Stone believes Trump's tweets

They weren’t mentioned in that movie. :wink:

Yeah, but a geezer girl can dream…

Geezer Girl, Geezer Girl,
Does a Super Geezer Twirl!
Can she post? Listen, Bub,
she’s got mod notes in her blood.

Hey, there! There goes the Geezer Girl!

^^^sweet. Done by the :musical_note::notes:Lovin’ Spoonful :notes::musical_note:, I hope.

Naah, just Zal…

It was to the tune of the Spider-Man cartoon show.

Why the holy hell would Sean Connery or Daniel Craig want to see naked pictures of Walter Brennan?

True that.

Don’t judge.

Only if you’re wearing a shiny green suit.

Like this.

You guys are ruining this for good women everywhere.

Until I saw this thread, I had forgotten Sam Stone existed. Bliss.

But now that I’ve seen this thread, I’ve forgotten everything existed, except naked pictures of Walter Brennan.

Can’t help you there, but if you’re interested in some tasteful 3X5s of a topless George “Gabby” Hayes in Speedos…

This may be as close as you’ll get to a naked Walter Brennan photo (he does look pretty hot):

(from the 1936 movie “Come And Get It”. His performance won him Best Supporting Actor)

Look who’s still pushing “the January insurrectionists weren’t serious” narrative.

@Ann_Hedonia delivers a savage beating in response.

“I’m going to run to the mean girls and tell on you so we can continue mocking you!”

So predictable. And childish. And obnoxious. You should be ashamed of yourselves for treating fellow members this way. Cesspools like this are one of the reasons the Dope is dying.

This is the only place where we’re allowed to call you a partisan dumbass, you partisan dumbass.

Don’t like it? Stop being such a partisan dumbass!

Whether I like it or not is irrelevant. I personally don’t give a shit what people say about me in the pit, because my attitude is that the kind of people who feel the need to constantly tear down others who aren’t like them really aren’t worth listening to.

The problem with this shit is that it just contributes a little more to the toxicity of this board and tells any visitor who isn’t a fellow traveler that this is not a nice place for them to hang out. I suspect that’s part of the point. But it’s killing the SDMB.