San Jose (CA) Dopers, what to do?

I’m standing by. If it’s still on for tonight, post something before 6, okay?

I’m good for tomorrow if things don’t come together this evening.

Tuesday is actually fine also - I’m just going to have to move my tomorrow dinner to today.

Can we get a count of how many for Tuesday?

Ok, sorry everyone - today isn’t looking so good (got to finish setting this up so it can run overnight, not even cabled right now). After 6 Tuesday would be great. Still meet at the DoubleTree?

We’re kind of near San Francisco, right? So, any sourdough anywhere?

I’d prefer Tuesday.
Can I call upon the promise of a beer, Bobo?

I have a prior commitment tomorrow night. Have fun!

After seeing the prices around here, I don’t know… :wink:

See you tomorrow, then.

I can bring a loaf of sourdough if you want, but someone else will have to bring the spinach dip.

Plenty of sourdough. In Japantown though, not so much.

I think you’re beginning to realize why the roads are still jammed at 10 am.
And things aren’t very expensive here when you consider them in terms of a fraction of a median house price. :slight_smile:

Bump

6:30 tonight?

We need a recognition sequence. How about

Is Cecil the Perfect Master?

You bet your bacon salt he is.

I’m in for tonight at 6:30, and mrs.gnu will be coming, too (can’t resist sushi).
Should we start a separate thread in MPSIMS or keep it ‘secret’?

Done. I linked to this thread in the announcement.

Well, I can’t find the MPSIMS thread and just got out of work, so if anyone is coming to pick me up, I’ll be the guy without a hat

Tech museum is cool, Body World was ok, food is fabulous (it’s a good thing I don’t have a car, I may have walked off a fraction of one meal), people are great. Yeah, San Jose is a good place. I certainly wouldn’t mind another business trip out this way (but I’m not going to cheer for the Sharks, sorry).

Thanks San Jose, keep up the good work.