Seemingly unsolvable mouse issue

I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop and a logitech mini USB mouse(PN 931435-0403). All I want to do is assign a back button control to the left scroll wheel tilt position. I have been through all of the menus and submenus of the mouse properties section of the control panel. In the meantime, I have assigned a back button command to execute when I tap the upper left corner of my pointing device on the laptop, but I really want it to be assigned to the scroll wheel tilt. It seems so simple a request that it almost has to be possible, but I’m stumped. What can I do to make this happen?

I don’t know, my mouse drivers always included such settings so I’ve never tried it myself but try this thing.

Did the mouse come with a CD? If not you might want to check Logitech’s site for relevant software.

This URL http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/428/132&cl=us,en is the Logitech Support Page for Downloads for your mouse. Have you installed this software - probably the mouse control panel - ADVANCED?

trmatthe

That worked perfectly! I wonder how I missed that on the Logitech site. Thanks a ton!