Sex poll: how do you do it? (warning: TMI)

Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay
Dawgy-dawg’s de-fi-nitely in da house

:wink:

irishgirl + tanookie: That sounds interesting. I may ask her to try this sometime. I presume you have your legs apart, or do you bend your knees or what? The only problem is, my GF is a little more curvy than average so I don’t know if it would be comfortable for me?

Lola: :smiley:

Seems like lots of women like the doggie position. I never knew it was that popular. Any girl I’ve been out with hasn’t liked it. :frowning:

Yeah samarm… her legs go outside his in that position…

Doggie style has many benefits… sometimes though it can hurt as you get deeper penetration and bouncing off the cervix does hurt… just watch her cues…

I don’t know what more curvy than average is but hubby and I do ok in most positions and neither one of us are olympic athletes :wink:

tanookie: I will attempt that at some point, assuming she is willing. Thank you… I knew I would learn from this thread!

Regarding the doggie style: As I mentioned before, she says it hurts a little. I think it might be me… no matter how careful I try to be I always cause some discomfort.

Well, remember that the interior of your girlfriend’s girlie parts are, even excited, only about six inches from the vaginal opening to the cervix. Doggie style is a position that allows for extra-deep penetration. If you’re well endowed, or even anywhere close to average, you’re gonna poke her cervix if you’re all the way in. If it’s rough, it can be downright painful… but most of the time it’s just strangely and distinctly uncomfortable.
My non-internet using rommate wanted me to add her vote: him his knees (legs sort of spread) with her “sitting in his lap,” knees together and legs between his. She’s facing the same direction he is.

Peace,
~mixie

ack,

“him on his knees…”

~mixie

I think we need some sketches or something to help us figure out all these positions - who can draw? :smiley:

You don’t need a map Parallax! There ain’t nothing here we haven’t tried :wink:

mixie said:

<< My non-internet using rommate wanted me to add her vote: him his knees (legs sort of spread) with her “sitting in his lap,” knees together and legs between his. She’s facing the same direction he is. >>

Another one, I’m keeping a mental note of these. I will have to check back with you in a week or two to let you know if I have any success with these! :slight_smile:

tanookie: Can’t remember if it was already mentioned, but another position we sometimes use is where she is lying flat on her back with her legs together, and I am astride her with my knees bent. This allows for penetration from a raised angle, which seems to give her extra stimulation of the clitoris.

If you have other suggestions, please feel free to post them!

My SO doesn’t mind doggy. She can’t usually finish in that posistion but I always do. Normally we go into doggy if she wants me to finish quick (if she’s getting sore) or we’re both getting tired.

We normally start with her on me, facing me. She’ll finish 4-7 times on average that way (I can’t finish like that, there’s not enough “up and down” in that posistion).

I also like her on her back, with a pillow or blanet under her lower back, her legs on my shoulders, facing each other. I get the added benifit of having her breasts within grasp :smiley: or get to see them bounce.

I totally agree! One of the reasons I really enjoy giving my BF manual sex is because I like to see his reactions and the faces he makes and how he shakes :slight_smile:

I do enjoy doggy style, though sometimes it is a little too deep. But in that case, I just shift my body a little so it doesn’t penetrate quite so deeply.

I also like sitting up with our legs around each other, kind of rocking back and forth. Very nice.

Then there’s me sitting in a chair with him crouching…this is a bit hard on his legs, but man is it good.

I’ve heard a lot of women say they like it on top, and while I like it, I just don’t get into it as much - my legs feel like they’re doing a lot more work and I just can’t let myself go like that.

Yep, I think I was wise in putting the TMI warning in the thread title! :smiley:

badmana: Well, I’m glad my GF isn’t the only one - she also sometimes puts a pillow under her lower back.

oh i just thought of a good one.

i lie on my side, but twist my back over so that it’s almost flat on the bed. then irish fella kneels in front of me and lifts my upper leg onto his shoulder, curling the other one around the back of his knees.

since he’s coming in from a different angle, it’s pretty interesting.

and anything with my head hanging over the edge of the bed is good…

We both enjoy missionary because it is so intimate and allows for kissing and caressing. I also love to look at his face when he gets off. It is an indescribable look of pure joy, satisfaction and desperation that I never get tired of seeing. I sometimes remember that look the next day and it makes me quiver.

My favorite is doggy style- or a variation of it with me on my knees, chest on the bed (sometimes clutching a pillow and screaming into it if kids or company are in the house as I tend to get quite vocal)

We also enjoy using an oversized ottoman. He lays on his back with his hips at the edge of the ottoman and both feet on the floor, I straddle him, also with both feet on the floor either facing toward or away from him. This allows for ultimate comfort and control by both of us. Rowr.

Another position we like is The Lazy Boy–him in the recliner with it all the way back, I can sit on top of him with my feet on the floor. Just lay back in any recliner and you will see what I mean.

Any way I can, baby, any way I can.

Count me in for Doggie-Style. I love it so much it saddens me that there are people who can’t enjoy it! Try this and let me know if it helps:

have her lie on her front, with a pillow below her hips (or not) and legs together. Enter from behind. I think it’s actually impossible to penetrate too deeply, but you’re in just the right place for the G-spot …

Our fave new position: he lies on his back, she straddles him - facing his feet. It’s much less tiring for her, facing this way, because she can slump right over and hang on to his feet for leverage. He really, really, really digs it, and so do I.

Normally with us, there’s a ton of foreplay (sometimes that’s all we have), but I like being surprised from time to time. Sometimes, we’ll just be lying in bed spooning, and he’ll slip it in. Then I put my upper leg around his back and use my toy. I’ve never had an orgasm during intercourse without electric help.

The best, though, is when I’m high and he goes down on me! I just can’t keep quiet… My neighbors sure do get a nice show.

We like a few different ways. Usually we just go missionary and me on top to alternate. If we have lots of time and he feels up to it we’ll do that and more… sometimes a little doggy style. I don’t mind my cervix being bumped too much unless it’s really hard.

My absolute fave would be when he sits with his legs crossed and I sit on top with my legs wrapped around him, our arms around each other and lips and tongues twining… mmm…

blushes and runs off

Being on top is best - I get to control everything that goes on, I can tell him quite easily what I want and what I like, and I can put his hands/fingers exactly where I want them to go.

Yep, top’s definitely best for this l’il minke!

I can orgasm really quickly and easily, so I don’t need stimulation of my clitoris. I also like really hard and really fast sex.

That being said, my two favorite positions are:

1. Missionary, but with my legs up REALLY high, my knees almost near my face. It goes in really deep that way.

2. From behind, us standing or kneeling with me slightly bent over. Wonderful.

XD