sex question for the guys

uh… after you eat and have a full stomach you like it? Seems backwards.

Yes yes yes. The best way to ease his sphincter will be while giving him a slow luxurious BJ, cup his balls in one hand while gently pressing the tip of an Astroglide-lubed (and freshly clipped) finger against his rasberry. Don’t worry about penetration at first, just gentle pressure.

You’ll feel his tension at first, but hang with it and don’t force anything. Eventually he’ll relax, you’ll feel it.

If he’s a shitophobe he’ll have plenty of opportunity to indicate “go no further.” But I bet his dick will convince his brain to give it a try.

Well, she’s the one making the sammiches…think about it.

And remember, kids, don’t use tabasco sauce as a lubricant!!!

:eek: No, I’m sorry but usually I am up for anything. I have no problem doing this to my woman, but for some reason I can not imagine her doing it to me. To tell you the truth there are a few reasons to this and none of them have anything to do with homophobia.

Reason number one: My girl is germ phobic, and I don’t want to subject her to that.

Reason number two: For some reason my bung usually has some sort of ailment (I won’t go anymore into it for your sake).

Will I ever change my mind? Eh, I dunno. I suppose in the future maybe, but as of right now I have no desire to.

Tried it. Liked it. A lot. It’s been a while…

I’ll be in Nashville for another week…oh, wait… You’re married.
That’s ONE sexual habit I’m really trying to break.

Piece-o-ass,
TN*hippie

I use my hole for what it was made for…nothing else.

For the guys that say no, you don’t know what you are missing. As far as the cleanliness issue, it is nothing that refreshing enema won’t fix. When my wife is feeling especially frisky, I will find the enema bag on the bathroom counter. I’m getting wood thinking about it.

Make sure you wash up there…

Straight married guy here and I LOVE IT. A tongue is good, a finger is better, but if there is a heaven, it has to be getting a BJ with a vibe in the tunnel of chocolate. Of course, love beads are pretty cool too.

My ass is a revolving door… as long as those who enter aren’t terribly large:)

On the cleanliness thing:

Suggest to Hubby that his bunghole doesn’t come with a tag that says “Dry Clean Only” - it washes, good golly.

In fact, one way to warm him up to the idea might be to join him in the shower. Let him wash himself up and feel clean - and then play.

But with a well-trimmed fingernail. I see these girls with extreme nails and my first thought is: how would anyone let anything that sharp near any sensitive body part?

Lea Delaria [reading from a card]: "'What do you do if your girlfriend has long fingernails?

Well, missy, lemme tell ya what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna do this [clutches groin]: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

After reading the above posts, he let me play with it…but no licking or finger insertion…yet.

thanks guys!

hillbilly queen, so what did you use? Your elbow, foot or knee?

I used my finger, but only on the outside. So he let me play on his backporch.:slight_smile:

It’s certainly more enjoyable than bad grammar and spelling.

I tense up so much, during a prostrate exam, that most doctors won’t try anymore. I had a prostrate infection and went to a group of three doctors for treatment. The first examined me and sent me home. Next visit, a new partner examined me and sent me home. The last visit the last partner asked how I felt. I said “OK” and he said no exam would be necessary. Get the picture?

P.S. I will admit I never asked any of them for a BJ to relieve the tension.

Of course, you just might want to mention the fact that you will be discussing it with thousands over the internet. :smiley:

I cast my vote with the men who enjoy anal stimulation. Unfortunately, my wife is the exact opposite. :frowning:

hillbilly queen show him how much your dog enjoys you licking his anus and he will be sold on it! I would like to see the guy that kisses his woman after she is tounging his ass hahaha exterminate the brutes. Yummm e. colicious.

Y’know, threads like this are one reason I’ve never been to a Dopefest. I don’t know what I’d be thinking if I met hillbilly queen’s husband now.
As for me, I can’t say. The kinkiest think a woman ever wanted to do to me was tie me up. I definitely wasn’t up for that. I think I could be talked into trying the butt thing, but it would take some doing and an equivalent sacrifice from her. (Like swallowing, or taking it up the ass herself.)