A few of my friends and i have this ongoing research project where we ask random people to honestly answer a set of seven questions about sex, sexuality, and love.
- What is your sexual orientation?
- Define “sex”
- Where do you draw the line between fooling around and sex?
- Does hand-sex count as sex?
- Are cuddling and kissing classified together, or do you value them differently? That is, is one more meaningful than the other?
- What is your take on group sex?
- Assume that oral sex is being performed on you by two people of the same skill level, one male and one female, and you dont know which is which (blindfolded, elc.) Would you enjoy both equally?
Generally speaking, most males have similar answers, and the same goes for females (keep in mind that we’ve only surveyed a handful of people). For example, on #7, the majority of males that we surveyed responded by first stating that they would know, almost by intuition, which was the male and which was the female. Many of the males then proceeded in stating that they wouldn’t enjoy either, because they wouldn’t know who was on the giving end. Most of the females we surveyed said that, yes, they would enjoy recieving cunnilingus from both parties.
Some of the answers we get are really interessting. When asked to define sex, my friend Patrick said, “A fluid exchange between two people.”
Anyone care to give their answers?