Sharing my Mii!

^ I think I got him, and then deleted him - sorry :wink:

I hooked up the Wireless Adapter yesterday - woo! Will bring you all my number soon.

I’ve got a brown-haired Andrew and an Iron Man wandering about my parade. Anyone’s?

I’ve got most everyone added but I’m still shy a few so if I’m grayed out on anyone, it’ll be a few days.

jay-c, I have Infinity-guy and am thoroughly creeped out by him. I think I’ll send D-Fetus your way to return the favor.

You’re a female? Really? Eh, what’s in a name?

I’m loving these Wiis- you guys are so creative. Besides what I presume are family members of the Dopers, I have Michael Jackson, Jesus, and Mario. As someone who watches more children’s television than someone his age should, I was especially amused today to see “Mr. Krupp” and “Mom,” the latter of whom bears more than a passing resemblance to Kim Rhodes. Someone out there (or their child) must like kids’ TV.

I’m brown-haired Andrew. :slight_smile:

I was thinking that “Mom” was totally hot. That explains it!

1077 4735 2665 6922 -> That’s Mii.

I’ve seen at least two Marios already, and am unsure about the number of Michael Jacksons (do you mean “Jacko”?). I’ve also had Lego Man wandering past my Mii Parade.

Dunno who Kim Rhodes is, but “Mr. Krupp” is most likely from my son, the big Captain Underpants fan. We’ve also got “George B.” and “Harold H.” on mingle, ready to leap into action with a tra-la-la. :slight_smile:

(Hmmm, maybe it’s time to do a Super Diaper Baby Mii…)

Jacko is one of ours, assuming that the same name hasn’t been used by others. Which it probably has. So never mind. :wink:

I’m hoping someone gets my Jesus Mii, because there’s bad punning involved.

I didn’t realize how fun making Miis was! “Ryan” is me, but I just invented a whole new motley crew of Miis (not, however, Mötley Crüe Miis). I accidentially made a baby Hitler which makes me laugh (he’s about the same size as the Peanuts characters I later did)- the little disco pose he gave jumping into the Mii world made me laugh out loud.

The Iron Man Mii and probably one of the Mario Miis is ours. Our sons are comic book and Nintendo fans.

We have about 13 Miis in our parade, now, but no really strange ones.

My parade is still empty. :frowning:

Yeah, Infinity-guy is still bugging me out. He’s kinda funny in baseball though, because his antennae disappear for some reason. I’ll have to look for D-Fetus in the parade tonight. It’s getting hard to find individual people, I’m up to 33. That’ll teach me to whinge about an empty parade, eh?

And yes, I’m female.

Hello everyone. Just got my Wii this past weekend. Added a bunch of you from this thread. My number is 6854 2802 3858 3302. Add me if you like!

And hot.
Wait, did I say that out loud?

I now have an Abe Lincoln and a Weird Al.

If Abe looks angy (Think Ultimate SHowdown Lincoln), then he’s ours! though there’s another one floating around too.

Weird Al is ours as well.

Keep an eye out for Chuck Norris and Ike Turner as well. :slight_smile:

Can you tell that FaerieBeth, the kids and I enjoy mii-making?

could be! You and mobo85 are the only names that show up as confirmed in my address book so far…

Anyone confirmed me yet? How will I know when other Miis are able to visit?