(Old) Silly Songs In The MMP

If you’ve got it handy, do you have a link to the recipe?

Everything you didn’t like, I can handle. :slight_smile: Except the cayenne, but I’d have taken one look at the directions and done exactly what you did.

I can’t follow a recipe to the exact letter for shit, anyway. Improvise and improve, as I go.
“One … single clove of garlic? Psssh. Let’s start with four o’dem suckers …”

I worry you won’t remind me.

You hush yo’ filthy mouth, young lady. I can barely keep up with this one.

This made me smile.

Well, since you asked. :slight_smile:

I’ve had electric; I’ve had gas; I’ve had glass top.

Fuck electric. Lived in a few places that had 'em, and they tend to universally suck, or at best, not suck too badly.

But the only one I ever hated more was the one year I rented a place with a snazzy new glass-top. Gawd, was I ever glad that thing was in my rear view mirror.

I was supposed to work about 4, maybe 5 hours today

Last thing Sweet Manager said to me before she went home, looking like absolute death warmed over, was “Do NOT cover for Crankypants. He’s trying to get out of closing.”

… soooooooooo …

… guess who got home super late after a rough close?

Covering manager really had no choice. One crew already called out a-pukin’ and Carless Co-worker was deep into overtime pay before he even walked into yesterday’s shift, because he’s been covering for everyone, including me. Crankypants was a-barfin, too, and the only other crew members are both minors - there are strict laws governing how many hours they can work per week.

… so, I did kinda volunteer. Sorta. By which I mean, I said, "Look, I reeeeeally don’t wanna do this, but … " to Covering Manager.

What a shitty night, to cap off a shitty week. And tomorrow, there may or may not be a Zoom call with my lovely :roll_eyes: mother & a 3rd party mediator.

I wish I had the energy to hit the shit outta something. Maybe that would make me feel better.