So, I was fucking my boyfriend the other day... (sex in non-sex related topics)

More of a personal peeve and probably not really pit-worthy. I’m not pitting the poster, more just the posting style. But, seriously, sandwich spreads? Tell me, what on Og’s orange earth does that have to do with sex? Yes, yes, yes, I know you were having sex when you thought of the question. I’ve thought of plenty of questions while taking a shit. That doesn’t mean I say, “So, I was pinching off this AMAZING loaf when I wondered: Why haven’t they built a bridge to Zanzibar? Then we could finally get there in a car!” It’s tactless.

Now, I also know you’re proud of the fact that you’re getting porked. Lord knows, I’m happy when I do the nasty, too. But I don’t try to work it into otherwise polite conversation:

“So I was sucking this guy’s cock, and, wow, it was really good. The last time I sucked cock, it was after watching Sleeping Beauty with my ex-boyfriend. Does anybody know who did the voice of Maleficent?”

No. Damn, still gross and immature.

Now, were that your question were about blowjobs, then, sure! Go ahead and tell us all about sex with your boyfriend. You can even tell us how much he likes to give you pearl necklaces, if you want to! This is all related information and doesn’t distract from your topic. But, please, when we’re talking about grape jelly and peanut butter, keep those thoughts to yourself.

Prude.

Okay, I know missionary, doggie, spoon, wheelbarrow, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and the Venus butterfly. But this *Sandwich Spread *sounds really interesting! Do you have a link with pictures? :smiley:

There I was, jerking off in my hotel room, when ExTank got all judgmental. God I hate it when people are like that when I’m jerking off.

-Joe

I’d comment on this OP, but I’m busy fisting with Obama.

Adding to the, ah, ambiance, of the room were you?

Let’s see . . . “after sex snack” is in your vocabularly - - - > you’re fat - - - > you don’t get laid much - - - > you need to brag about it to strangers on the internet when you do. Pretty simple.

Nah, it’d be prudish if I took offense to any sex at all. I just don’t see the point in adding sex to topics that aren’t sex-related. Lord knows, how am I supposed to talk about sandwich spreads when all I can think about now is rubbing myself down with peanut butter and chili?

That’s insane. Just fucking insane.

Everyone knows that the best after sex snack is a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Pervert!

I prefer Uncle Bens rice!

I think oatmeal would be better. It’s warm, soft, and seems to demand that I stick my penis into it.

So it turns out it was Eleanor Audley. She also played Eddie Albert’s mother on Green Acres.

I understand she was a tiger in the sack.

PB & J has everything to do with sex, what’s the problem here?

Sometimes, I’m getting my ass rimmed, and it brings to mind Looney Tunes cartoons.

I masturbate, and depending on if I have the Wife’s used panties draped over my face, of watching the neighbor’s babysitter in her little pink bikini - I either wonder about the modern southeast asian cultural history, or French shoe designers.

Different strokes, ya know?

Just make sure you don’t get the grape jelly mixed up with the KY. It will freak out your gynecologist on your next visit.

You too? I think the title card has a lot to do with it.

That explains why you yelled out “That’s all folks!” when it was over.

I was a bit thrown by that thread, too. I kept expecting the sex to somehow factor into the sandwich. Like…debating whether grape or strawberry jelly is better to lick off of your lover’s body.

twitchshudderscream

…sorry. Sticky aversion.

I like to think about Jesus a lot during masturbation. Maybe I should work this into the next GD religious thread I drop into?

Yeah, make me stutter.

CaerieD, I thought the same thing. Like maybe the thread would be about sandwich spreads that are equally great eaten off a lover’s moaning, quivering chest. Most of my outrage, admittedly, stems from my overwhelming disappointment.

I own a 70s Christian child-rearing guide that actually suggests thinking about Jesus or a favorite bible verse while masturbating. No joke.

Pure genius