So, what's it going to be? (Fortune cookies. . . truly MPSIMS)

Okay, maybe it’s not something I must share, but when did that ever stop anybody?

So after a long evening at work, I stop off to get some dinner - carryout chinese. I also stopped off for a six pack and figured I’d have a nice quiet Saturday night munching my almond chicken, getting a little tipsy, and browsing the boards.

I finished my chicken and went to grab a beer when I remembered that I hadn’t opened my fortune cookie.

What does it say?

Accept the next proposition I hear?! What’s it going to be? I could add the standard “in bed” to the end of the fortune, but. . . let’s face it - the only person ever in bed with me IS me, so that kinda puts a damper on THAT.

So what’s it going to be? I’m going to be propositioned? I hope it’s tomorrow, I have all day off and might get bored.

(And don’t use those numbers, I think I’m gonna play the lottery.)

How you doin’?

But… that’s not a fortune, it’s advice! I expect my fortune cookies to tell me what’s going to happen in the future, not to suggest a course of action. Grr! Misnomers are the devil.

Here’s the proposition. I propose you send me all the money you have. Do it without delay.