SoCal Dopefest - Spring 2008

Put me (and Oni no Husband) down very very very tentatively - our lives are kind of in a turmoil right now so we’re not making any long-term plans.

See what happens when we dope fest? Even people that post 0.01 times a day come out to play!

I like to think it’s our dazzling personalities…

A bit of a bump to draw in the punters…

Did we decide on a day?

Yea…that must be it. :wink:

The closer we get to April the more it looks like I won’t be there… they even have me in training on my birthday! But I’ll keep an eye on this thread on the off chance that things get rescheduled.

I should actually be able to make it, at least for a while, on either Sunday.

I was just going to post a thread for what to do in San Diego when it occurred to me to look at this. I will actually be in San Diego Sunday evening, April 27th to Wednesday the 30th morning.

I’ve read the whole thread, but I can’t figure out when you guys have decided to meet.

That’s because we haven’t.

But meet we shall!

We just haven’t decided when.

Minor detail.

Sunday April 6 is looking better for me than later in the month…

I’ve actually been in San Diego all week. The fighter jets like to fly over head. Flying back to Tampa tomorrow, will be back in town M-F next week. Not too sure what happens after that.

I’m OK with most days except April 18, which is the day of my sister’s wedding. I just need to find out when and where the Dopefest will be, and how to get there.

April 6 absolutely won’t work for me. My son is getting married that day. I don’t think the family would understand if I ducked out to go to a dope fest.

26/27 is getting to be the only date that works for us.

Sunday 4/27 will work for me.

And I’m getting married April 26th. Sheesh, lots of weddings that month.

SOMEBODY PICK A DATE.

:smiley: