Some cowardly shitstain fascist stole my Biden sign

I never did the sign thing but as I understand it, it is sort of a game of plant and steal, and it is understood to be that game.

:wave:

A million is pretty intense, although less than most LEO or Military grade sprays. As for efficacy vs animals, I’ve had a lot of luck personally using weaker options such as 1/4 cup of cayenne pepper to keep skunks and other mammalian pests from digging under my door stoop where various creatures tried to den up for years. Considering it’s effects on human anatomy, if they’re getting it in their eyes or mouth, I expect a severe but certainly non-lethal reaction.
I did once see a dog (not mine) digging through my trash after the can was knocked over in a windstorm. I had a grocery store plastic trashbag full of about 10 habanero trimmings (I stemmed them, cut the extra hot veins, and the seeds) along with the nitrile gloves I used to cut them. The dog had dug into on accident, and spent the next 10 minutes or so violently sneezing and rubbing it’s face and nose in the dirt.
As a deterrent to a sign-stealer, you could probably dilute it 1-1 with a neutral oil and still have an effective deterrent when rubbed onto the sign. At this concentration, they’d probably feel a ‘liquid heat’ effect on their skin, and woe be to them if they rub their eyes or nose. I would absolutely wear gloves using this whether for food or as an animal deterrent (take your definition of animal as you may :slight_smile: ). For small animals, like squirrels and the like, a sprinkling cayenne as I mentioned earlier is probably enough.

On a related note:
https://www.dickinsoncountynews.com/story/2839758.html

God red staters are fucking stupid.

As a red state resident​:flushed: I can say that only some of us are fucking stupid. In my case I only call her that during kinky bdsm play :wink:cause she’s actually pretty smart.

Everyone else though, yeah dumber than a box of rocks.

It’s just too hard to keep the morons alive

This is a pretty liberal community, so I actually don’t think the cops are all necessarily MAGAheads.

Somewhere in this heavily-conservative county, I saw a large Trump-Pence sign on which someone used red spray paint to write DIE RACIST!! I can’t recall exactly where it was so I can’t go back and see if it’s still there.

I have been surprised at the number of Biden signs I’ve been seeing pop up. It warms my heart!

That’s German for “the racist.”

My town is Republican. I’ve seen more Biden signs than Trump signs. Though I’ve seen very few of either. Mostly local candidates.

The town is NJ Republicans at least so lean towards sensible moderate Republicans. The party of Papa Bush or even McCain, not Trump.

I’ve not actually seen any Trump/Pence signs. I’ve only seen Biden signs and Blue Lives Matter signs. I would never do it, but I did have the spark of wanting to go out and write “killing unarmed black people” on a sign saying “We support the police.”

You’d think so-called patriotic Americans would have a problem altering the flag, let alone removing the red and replacing it with black.

I’d druther people didn’t do this sort of thing, no matter how little I think of avid Trump supporters. At the very least it’s tacky, and at most it’s actively threatening.

Win by having more and/or better signs. And better candidates.

There’s a guy in the town over from me who has a big “Joe & the Hoe Vote No” sign up in his front yard. And he lives across from a church. People complained, it made the local paper. Someone recognized that he was a local business owner, so she posted on his business’ facebook page “Your sign is disgusting, I hope you lose business over this.” His response (on the business’ facebook page, mind you): “Go fuck yourself bitch we won’t lose business over it. Us Republicans work not like you worthless fucking liberals.”

His harsh response was soon added to the online story, so he quick took down the business page and claimed it was never there. Trumpers operate in anger and hate like it’s their fucking religion.

FYI: Pure capsaicin extract is 16,000,000 SU.

A few weeks ago a family near where my mom lives had their garage set on fire. Guy was a garage mechanic, had multiple vehicles inside. Everything was a total loss.

They go on the news claiming it was a ‘racist’ attack, due to their massive trump sign they had out front (it was one of those 4’ x 10’ sized banners). They pointed out the messily spray painted BLM, the scratchy anarchy symbol, and the extremely neatly painted “Vote Biden / Harris” tags.

I don’t know what you’ve been seeing, but I know while I’ve seen numerous BLM tags and more than a few anarchy tags, I have not seen any tags saying “Vote Biden / Harris”.

They played the poor persecuted wipepo all over, asking for donations, blah blah.

Someone pointed out the discrepancies, it came out their cameras sadly didn’t work for a while, and, gee, they were having financial problems.

Haven’t heard a word since…

Until they get arrested for fraud!

As I said, I’m pretty sure booby-trapping signs violates local laws. And this is why those laws exist.

I haven’t seen a lot of yard signs in my neighborhood. I don’t put them in my yard. If I lived alone I’d probably have several, but the other members of my household are low key almost to the point of reclusiveness and they have a problem with anything that draws attention to our house.

One of the few “sign people” lives a few doors down from me. Their sign says NOT VOTING- The Number #1 Cause of Unwanted Presidencies, with a picture of Baby Trump in a diaper.

Someone in our neighborhood didn’t like the sign and posted a complaint on our neighborhood Facebook page, calling it “trashy no matter what your politics are”.
No one else agreed -all the responses were to the effect of…it’s in perfect compliance with the HOA rules, it doesn’t contain obscenities, I don’t understand why anyone would have a problem with it, I don’t see why you have a problem.
The guy has always been a jerk on the Facebook page and it was fun to watch the responses.
Aside from that, I’ve seen one Trump sign in the neighborhood and a few Bidens and a few BLMs.

My neighborhood was built on land that was originally a golf course. Back in the day, the owner had his own large home, a guesthouse and few other buildings in the middle of the property. When he sold it off the land for development he retained the estate and continues to live there.

And this property has more yard signs than all the other homes in the neighborhood put together. They aren’t candidate based, they are BLM and signs with quotes by MLK and others on truth and justice and science. I like it, it sets the tone for the neighborhood.