Songs You Could Not Have Sex to Without Cracking Up

Classical Gas, Mason Williams.

“Here comes Santa Claus”

It’s happened. The laptop was set on “random”. It was tough.

Albeit very hilarious :wink:

Well one morning while me and my guy were watching cartoons we decided to get a little randy. In the middle of it I realize they’re playing the Rabbit of Seville one where Bugs Bunny is in it.
Trying to get it on while Bugs sings …

Welcome to my shop
Let me cut your mop
Let me shave your crop
Daintily…Dain ti ly

is very hard. Its mostly the part when he sings daintily. We were cracking up.

In a similar, um, vein, my first thought was Ride of the Valkyrie. I’m sure that I’d start singing, “Kill de wabbit, kill de wabbit…”

Daniel

What about Hide the Sausage by Ivor Biggun?

“Several hundred species of small furry animals grooving in a cave with a Pict” - Pink Floyd.

Chuck Berry’s ‘My Ding-A-Ling’?

The Soviet National Anthem.

The first song that came into my head was Rod Stewart’s Do You Think I’m Sexy, but then, I’m old.

This actually happened to me: somewhat intoxicated, fooling around with this guy, listening to the radio, when “Why Don’t We Get Drunk and Screw?” came on. We started laughing our asses off. Didn’t ruin the mood permanently, just suspended it for the duration.

The theme from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

“How do you like me now?” by Toby Keith

“I did it my way” by Frank Sinatra

“Havin’ My Baby.”

You ain’t kiddin’, that was what, like the third video ever shown on MTV back on their first day in '81? Right after the Buggles “Video Killed the Radio Star” and Pat Benatar’s “Special”.
:smiley:

Everyone sing along!

“On the goo-oo-ood ship, Lollypop!”

On second thought, that might be fun…

You know, there’s simply too many songs for this.

“There’s a pyramid in my head, there’s one underneath my bed…”

Somehow, Sympathy for the Devil seems an appropriate song for casual sex;

“Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name”

I cannot believe I am going to admit this in a public forum but hell, you guys know plenty of dirt on me already.

That very song was playing in the background when I lost my virgintiy.

Is it any wonder I’m as screwed up as I am?

Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, ooohhhhhhh shit, Clarence Carter.

Back in my stripper days, a girl calling herself Sally couldn’t get through a set without dancing to this song.

The first song that flashed into my mind was “Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald”.

Boogie in Your Butt by Eddie Murphy.

A friend of mine once told me about the time when he and his girlfriend were gettin’ frisky on the floor in front of the TV while Ren and Stimpy was on. Just as they were getting a good rhythm going, the “Happy Happy Joy Joy” song came on. Yes, you guessed it; they were boffing to the beat. Until they succombed to hysterics.

“…They’re coming to take me away, ha ha! They’re coming to take me away, ha ha, he he…”