Star Trek Lower Decks

I don’t believe it! Lower Decks has been cancelled!

At least we’ll have another season, but this is such a shame.

That’s incredibly disappointing. Lower Decks is so good. :frowning:

That is really bad news and dumb.

Most unhappy here.

Great show. Amazing show. They probably could have kept it going for a few more years … but it was going to get harder to keep up the premise of focusing on the grunts of lower decks with the growth and arcs these characters have had?

Stop while the show is at the top of its game. Do a new show that has the characters years later as small elements now having gone in different directions out of the lower decks and some new grunts to focus on. Or move to live action with them moved out of the lower decks?

Star Trek - Middle Decks?

Brian

Lower Decks: The Next Generation

We REALLY need a like button.

Does Paramount+ want the Bell Riots? Because this is how you get the Bell Riots.

Anybody want to see a great example of shitty reporting by The Verge? Their article on the news contains these three gems:

The sub headline says Discovery is getting a new season when in reality it’s Strange New Worlds that got re-upped and Discovery was cancelled.

It also refers to Lower Decks as Lower Deck.

I’d give Deck/Decks a pass, but then in the 2nd paragraph they refer to the show as Star Wars: Lower Decks.

The Vergie, you’re doin’ a heckuva job.

That sounds like they jammed a ChatGPT article that they didn’t even bother to edit before posting. I have seen that a lot these days.

No, that doesn’t look like GPT output. Just mediocre writing.

At least it isn’t posting a bunch of reaction links from Reddit and Twitter as “content,” which is a depressingly common thing I see these days as filler.