vs calling out theft and rapine.
I’ll let you know when you display any.
“Anything” means “the wealth of most wealthy people in modern day America”, now, apparently. Yeah, I definitely didn’t read that.
And also, not true.
Modern America is based off the back of slavery and theft. Most wealth is based off of it, and that means most wealthy people owe their wealth to it. “Oh, Zuckerberg’s dad was just a dentist! Oh, Gate’s dad was just a lawyer!”
No, it’s not.
So you weren’t saying wealth created after 1866 couldn’t be related to pre-existing economic injustice suffered by PoCs in the USA? What was your point, then?
Someone’s got an overactive imagination about what people think - like the way you seem to imagine PoC charity professionals are driven by hate. Paranoia getting to you?
When you find the wealth that isn’t based off intergenerational theft, let me know and I’ll happily tell you.