Summarize your work in the MMP

Welcome back Lilly, I’m glad you had a great time.

I don’t have a life, so not much to report for three weeks time:

  1. I’m still protesting at the capital every Sunday.
  2. I had a new wimple made because my old one sags in the humidity.
  3. I thought I was going to die of an Oregon Trail disease, but am now starting to think that isn’t the case.
  4. I filled out and submitted 78 parade permits and will start following up on Wednesday. If I’m not ded, that is.
  5. I’ve sent postcards to three grade school classes in three different states. I wanna help raise the next generation right so I’ve stocked up on Mothman and Flatwoods monster postcards, this happens every year.

And the real sad news is about Hub’s cousin-in-law. He’s no longer able to live on his own so his daughter is having him move to a memory care facility about four miles from her home in GA. They plan to allow family to take whatever things they want, then an estate sale and then sell the house and close that chapter of the family history.

I suspect they are going to want me to handle the house sale and I really do not want to do it. Ronald built that house by hand back in the 1970’s and every nail has a story. Its going to be a lose-lose situation because no matter what I do, someone is going to be upset.

I’m now a firearms background investigator, having ditched my previous gig because of the toxicity. I’m also trying to spin up a mobile notary business. Between the need to earn a living and the rest of the stuff I do, I’m not horribly busy but I’m busy enough.

Good morning all. Late to the party this week, slept in until nearly 8:30am, then had to fill out some information for my Dr. appointment on Wednesday, and other usual (spider solitaire and webcomics) before doing the shop and sammich run so just getting here. Another nice day, high of 82F and I’m letting the overhead fan keep me cool rather than the HVAC. No soccer today, it is Fall Break and lots of kids (and parents) are out of town, so should be a quiet week.

Last 3 weeks, eh? Most work was either at the gym, on the treadmill or stationary bikes, then 3 nights a week coaching soccer and most of Saturday coaching and refereeing it. Also got the lawn mowed, the dishes done, and the laundry washed/dried/put away. And lots of time internettin’.

Lily, sounds like a lovely walk/bus/train trip, never done something quite like that, but did get to see Lisbon and Barcelona earlier this year and did a fair amount of walking there.

Boo fae, you have a…liberal…definition of what you find fun… :wink: :grinning_face:

swampy, no rain here until the weekend (of course) but at least the Weather Wizards are predicting we won’t see 90F again. We’ll see.

FCM, safe travels.

Mollie, hope the itch stays under control with the meds.

JohnT, sounds like a fairly active time was had. And a trip to Ukraine is…interesting.

JtC, for someone that was feeling poorly as you were for a time, that is a heck of a lot accomplished. And duck the house sale if you can, I concur that nothing good (for you) can come of it.

Rockin’, that’s a rather interesting career(s). Hope they both work out for you.

And it’s late in the morning and things still must be done (Tradition!). Take care all and have a good week.

Am in the confusing stage between submitting the pee aich dee thesis and waiting for a viva date.

I actually went in today, to start clearing out my lab bench, but didn’t get much done except gossip with random people. I did get some tidying done, but I’ll need to drop in again in a couple of days to do the rest I think.

Sort of a busy day, between all the first of the month futures going out, and doing all the address corrections piled in front of The Senior Shouting Officer’s office(Hey Montressor, it works better if she’s in there before tryign to wall her up). I thought I’d be out early, but I had to help the HazMat guy, since he got locked out of ETT and the Exception Resolution programs. After work I gassed up carmen, and did my Aldi run. I’ve had my dry, flavorless bits(and an Asiago bagel with cream cheese), so naptime!
aa

Well, there’s Cathedrals and relics(There are something like 18 Fingers of St. James. Dude must have been popular with the ladies back in the day.), and you can’t swing a stick in Spain and France without hitting some spot where the BVD popped up to chat with a peasant or 3.

You have quite the life. Feeling better today, though?

Worked, cooked, gardened, cleaned, start a gym membership (13 months for the price of 12), baked.

Speaking of baking, tonight I baked the cookie dough I mixed yesterday. Hubby cleared the kitchen and now it’s full of drying pans again.

For one of the recipes I made yesterday I had to zest some lemons, and didn’t feel like freezing the lemon juice. So tonight I mixed it with cane sugar syrup and tequila. Oh, and I bought a book about Tequila. Need to study.

At the gym (welcome to the club, Dicey) and since I plan to get dinner tonight at 5 Guys need to sweat a lot of calories this afternoon. Glad I’m checking my weight before then, probably would not be happy weighting myself after those 5 guys fries.

More later when I get home.