Superhot chicks

How is it to be a 10/10 superhot female? Does she know it herself? Can she see it herself, or is she obsessed about the small insignificant faults? Does it define her? Does it open all the wrong doors and close all the wrong? Is it more a bother than a benefit? Does she spend more time to ugly herself down so as not to push the wrong buttons?

She knows.

And she accepts your worship as is her due.

I’m really more of a quantity than quality kind of guy. Can I trade her in for two average looking girls?

I’m sure incredibly beautiful people realize they’re beautiful. But they probably don’t see it as remarkable. It’s just a part of their life.

It’s like a person who’s 6’8". Objectively he knows he’s really tall but he’s not going to spend all his time thinking about being tall.

I forget her name but there is a poster here that would love to tell you all about how hot she is. I’m sure she’ll be by shortly.

It’s true.

An “Ask the Superhot Chick” thread would be well-received!

Except that height isn’t nearly as subjective as beauty. And in my experience, the friends I have who seem most certain of their hotness don’t tend to be the ones that are actually the hottest.

One of my closest friends is probably also one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met. To put it simply, she is aware that other people found her attractive, but really doesn’t seem to see it herself. When it does come up, she doesn’t really go into specific flaws, but instead will just sort of express how she feels average and is baffled why other people find her attractive.

I think it’s a similar phenomenon to what someone mentioned upthread with the tall thing, except I can relate it to my own sort of experience. I work out vigorously and, when I think about it, I realize that I’m a big guy, but it’s not really how I see myself, especially since I see myself every day, so it generally just feels normal. But yet, a lot of the people I know, and often when I meet people, they make comments on it, and it’s often a little bit off to me until it’s processed a bit.

So, in that way, I imagine that for some superhot chicks, it’s much like my friend’s experience, where she is just accustomed to seeing herself and may be aware of how others react to her, but doesn’t really see it herself because its just normal. But I think there’s also the types where they’re fully aware of it and more or less define part or all of themselves by that fact.

I’m too sexy for this thread.

I know nothing of being super hot, but I know a little something of being average-to-somewhat-cute depending how much I care that day, am a chick, and know a bunch of unreasonably good looking girls. No, you cannot have their numbers.

Yes, she knows she’s hot. She sees it herself and is obsessed with the details the way we normal people are not. It defines a part of her, but not all of her. She’s still a human being, you know. It opens whatever doors she wants. Being very attractive has no down sides, and broadens all of the opportunities that there are, so she gets to choose if she goes down the ugly path or takes the advantage for something useful or good. No one uglies themselves down. They may dress modestly and wear minimal makeup, but attempting to make yourself unattractive doesn’t happen, as seriously, everyone likes you more when you’re good looking. No one hates you because you’re beautiful.

You crack me up. There are only two posters I can think of who will never. shut. the fuck. up. about how good looking they are, but if one of the two shows up, I will laugh. A lot.

I was considered ‘hot’ in my younger days. I never saw it or felt it. It is not how I wanted to define myself. Unwanted male attention was intimidating, and what was always surprising to me was the more I dressed down the more men would flirt with me.
I rate brains and personality way over looks.
I once read that there are three kinds of women that aren’t taken seriously, short, blonde, and buxom. At 5’2", long blonde hair and a 36-23-35 body I didn’t stand a chance.

Mostly though I never thought about it and was always kind of surprised that anyone thought I was hot.

Of course, you can’t really generalize, but I’ve known a couple of “10” types. I’m talking professional models (or at least, hot enough to get some work, not superstars).

Because they are so defined by their looks, a lot of them become hyper-critical and self-conscious about flaws, or imagined flaws, that nobody else would notice. Their looks are both a blessing and a curse to them. They get what they want a lot. Guys fall all over them. On the other hand, they also get a lot of people, especially women, who hate them on sight and assume they are arrogant bitches without knowing anything about them. One girl, who I dated briefly, also complained that she always had to contend with a coterie of stalkers. Her life was like Something About Mary, where she always had ten guys who bthought they were in love with her. I was with her once when she found some stupid note on her car from a neighbor. She read it and said, “Great. Another fucking fan,” and threw it away.

That same girl also said a lot of the guys she dated tended to get super paranoid and jealous. She knew she was hot - like movie star hot - girl looked exactly like Michelle Pfeiffer - but she wasn’t really egotistical about it, it was just something she was aware of like a suer tall person is aware of being tall. She was certainly capable of using it when she wanted to, but other times I got the feelings she wished she could cut it off. I know she got really tired of guys mooning over her without even really knowing her. She had to have people walk her to her car at night after work (I worked at the same place as her) because she’d had creepers waiting for her in the parking lot before.

That’s a small sample size, of course, but I think the mixed blessing/curse aspects are probably universal.

I’m going to ignore the rest of your post because I feel like it, but this part needs to be cosigned because it’s so true. One of my ultra good looking friends obsesses over shit I didn’t even know existed. I mean, I guess when your looks are perfect, you get to fret over a mole on your thumb, but the rest of us are just happy that children still smile when they see us. Another regular complaint of hers is how awful she looks naked because she ate a doughnut once. This chick has about 0% body fat, by the way. Dude, my BMI is borderline fat (something like 24.8 or whatever; I’m one taco away from officially being overweight), and I couldn’t give two fucks. If I wash my face in the morning and my skin looks vibrant, I"m like “Fuck yes,” then high five myself.

Beautiful people. Oh, so silly.

They become so defined by it, it’s like they think they can’t have any value without it.

My wife is fairly hot. Probably a Pn 8 or a 9. She knows it too but she’s too sweet. My ex was a 10. An absolutely stunning woman. Men used to walk right up to her, ignoring me, and start talking to her. Probably says a lot about me.

She knew how hot she was and lived her life accordingly. She wasn’t mean but she just expected things to be done/bought for her. The one thing I loved more than her was my money so I wouldn’t spend it on her. Conversely, she found that attractive and chased me because I was too cheap to chase her!

The one downside is that she got a lot of shit from other women.

I know a woman who is easily a 10, but she’s insecure and doesn’t really realize it. And other women who are not quite 10s feel this way also. IMHO, a 10 based simply on looks is something a little less if she flaunts that status. I’m not a big fan of the ‘looks only’ scoring system.

Attention, for good looks or anything else, is nice enough in small doses, but can wear a little thin. Ask a celebrity.

Hot women come off as icy and bitchy sometimes because they are weary to death of the attention. They don’t want to play coyly, ‘No thank you anyway, seriously, I’m not interested!’, over and over again. So they just shut them down, Bam.

And, by the by, a shit load of those smoking hot chicks, attracted the kind of attention you hope never happens to your kid sister, probably starting around 12yrs of age!

I’m going to guess it’s like everything in life, some love the attention, some not so much. Sometimes they must just want to blend in like everyone else, I’d think.

Even Sven? She seems like the type…

Not who I was referring to but she fits the bill.

I didn’t really forget the name. I just didn’t want to scare them off when they decide to post here. :smiley: